June 13, 2016

"So what did you guys think of this one?" Amy asks as we finish through the first house.
"Umm, it's really nice I think. I really liked the kitchen. But the rooms are a bit to small and there's not a lot of room to move around." I say.
"Ya it also seemed a bit to crowded if we picture families and friends coming over." Jamie says.
"Okay then. We can try the one in Mane. I'll see you there." She says smiling and we follow her out. Throughout the rest of the morning we say 3 more condos that were lovely but not for us. We didn't find the click that we needed.
"This on has bamboo wooded floors and the rooms are 15 by 16. They are bigger  sizes and its 2 story." She says as we're about to walk in the 4th condo. Which was in Gape. Which was almost 30 minutes away from Kaylee's house.
We walk in and immediately felt the glow hit me. The room itself was big. It was bamboo wood and it covered all the room. There was a chandelier at the entrance so it was elegant. Then we walked to the living room and it was pretty big! You could see the whole view of the city and I would see a small glance of the beach! Then the wall to the right had a tv built in and was leading to upstairs on the side. I walked passed the stairs and walked straight to the kitchen. It wasn't as big but it was perfect. Enough cabinets and had a microwave, stove, oven, and a fridge. Then there was room for a table and a small closet for food storage. I then went up the stairs and there was another living room, I guess would be a play room for the girls! There were 3 bedrooms. I walked to the first one which has pretty big compared to some other ones we saw! It had a normal sized closest and the view was really nice. I walked to the other one and it was the same. At the corner there was a bathroom next to the stairs. It pretty normal sized. 2 sinks a toilet and a shower. Then we walked down a really small hallway that lead to the masters.
"This room is 20 by 20 and the biggest we've seen so far." Amy says looking at her papers. I walk in and it looks like the size of my room at kaylees. It all looked the same to me though. It was just badge. There was a small walk in closet at the very end and then the bathroom was on the other side. At the entrance there was a wall that had 2 sinks opposite from each other. There was also a mirror in between. Holy mother of cookies!!!!! Then there was a jacuzzi bathtub in the corner and a shower next to it. It was big and beautiful! Then there was a closet. I turned the lights on and a beautiful chandelier turns on and shows the all the monogamy cabinets glow with the light. I stare at it and feel my heart drop.
"You like it baby?" Jamie says behind me. I slowly nod. I turn the lights back off and notice the really nice and fancy toilet in the corner. It was all perfect. We made our way downstairs and sat around a small coffee table in the middle.
"So what did you guys think about this one?" She asks. I almost jump out of my seat when she said that.
"Oh my gosh, this was amazing! I loved all of it!" I say happily and Jamie laughs.
"You could really show it as you were walking through the rooms." She says smiling putting her silky red hair behind her ear.
"Well the previous owners barely put it up the market not even a few days ago. It's all new, they were nice enough to replace anything that was broken and added a few extra upgrades with no charge." She says reading down her list.
"What upgrades were added?" Jamie asks.
"Well the chandelier in the entrance was one, the double sinks in the masters was another, the cabinets in the masters, the doors opening the balcony in the masters..." She says and I don't remember seeing a balcony. Oh I saw certain a next to the first closet. It must have been that.
"They left a washer and dryer by the entrance. There was a small laundry room at the entrance and a small coat closet that we missed." She says with a small chuckle.
"How much is all the payments? Like air, water, light..." Jamie asks. Amy shifts her papers finding the right one and handing it to us.

Electricity bill- $50
Internet- $40
Garbage collection- $30
Heat- $85
Air conditioning- $50 normal months $85 during hot months
Cooking gas- $12
Cable- $20
Renters insurance- $30
Parking-$80
Any other addons, talk to seller.