The Mistake You Cant Erase Ch. 2

Chapter 2

"Nice to meet you Justin." You smile at him.

He looks at you with a smile.

"What?" You start to laugh 
"You have no idea who I am, huh?" 
"No." You look at him scared 
"I'm Justin. Justin Bieber." 
"The pop star?" 
"Yeah. What you don't believe me?" 
"No."

He takes off his jacket and lifts up his shirt to reveal all of this tattoos.

"Do you believe me now?" 
"Yeah....ummm I think I didn't recognize you since you don't have you hair up."

He laughs and and orders you another drink. You look around and try to find your girlfriends. You see them all with guys. You turn around and start to stare at Justin.

You think to yourself, "I can't believe Justin Bieber is hitting on me."

Justin catches you starring at him and moves some hair out of your face. He moves his hand down your body and stops at your hips. He brings you close to him. You smile. You see his face coming closer to yours. You slowly close your eyes and feel his lips push against yours. He slowly licks your lips and pulls away.

"Wanna go back to the hotel?"

You slowly nod your head.

He grabs your hand and leads you outside. You quickly jump into a taxi before paparazzi sees you two. He sits next to you and looks out the window to see if he sees any paparazzi. He tells the taxi driver to go to the hotel. He turns his head and looks at you. He reaches over and grabs the back of your neck. He brings your face close to his. He starts to kiss you roughly. Justin's hand slowly explores your body but the taxi driver interrupts.

"We are here." He says to you and Justin.

You both pull away and give the guy some money. Justin sees if the coast is clear. He grabs you're hand and you both jump out and run inside into the lobby.

"My room is 450." He says to you. "I'll meet you up there." He hands you the key.

You go up the elevator and start to walk to the room when your rings.

*club music* "where are you.?" Your friend says. 
"I came back to the hotel with someone. I'll talk to you later." You quickly hang up and go into the room.

You walk in to a huge suite. Your jaw drops. You start walking around when the door opens and closes. You walk onto the balcony and stare down at the Vegas strip. Two arms wrap around your waist and lips kiss your shoulder.

"Let's go to the bedroom." Justin whispers in your ear.

He turns you around and kisses you quickly. He leads you to the bedroom when your phone rings again...