The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 30

Chapter 30

"Justin! Open the door.!" A familiar female voice says.

Justin ignores them and begins to kiss you. They bang on the door.

"Justin go see who it is." 

"Okay."

You stay in the shower and wash your hair. Justin gets out and wraps a towel around his waist. He opens the door to find Selena.

"What are you doing here.?" 

"Your mom let me in. I wanted to take (yn) shopping. I wanna get to know her more." 

"Go wait downstairs."

He closes the door and locks it behind him. He gets back into the shower with you.

"Who was at the door." 

"Selena." 

"What is she doing here.?" 

"She wants to take you shopping."

He begins to kiss the back of your neck. You rinse out your hair and turn around to kiss Justin.

"I love you (yn)" 

"I love you too Justin."

He holds you by your waist and kisses you softly. He reaches down and turns off the water. You reach for a towel and wrap it around your body. He wraps his towel around his waist. You open the door and get your clothes. Justin walks over to the door and locks it before Selena comes in again.

You quickly change into http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_215/set?id=55621762

You wait for justin to finish getting ready so you can go downstairs with him. He takes you downstairs to meet Selena. Selena is in the kitchen talking to Pattie as she eats breakfast.

"Hey!" Selena jumps out of her seat and hugs you. "Your outfit is so cute. I love the pink."

"You wanna eat really quick babe.?" 

"Yeah."

Justin grabs your some pancakes and spells out ILY with the syrup. He hands you the plate and smiles at you.

"You're so cute babe."

Justin grabs food and sits next to you.

"Where are you going to take me?" 

"To the mall. We can just have some girl time."

You finish your food and get up to put the plate in the sink. You walk back to Justin and kiss him.

"I'll text you." 

"Okay baby." 

"Bye Pattie." 

"Bye sweetie."

You and Selena walk out the door.

"I really like your hair." You says to Selena. 

"Thank you."

*Selena thinks to herself.* "maybe I might like her.!"