The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 69

Chapter 69

As Justin went to the boys room, you put back on your clothes and got under the covers. Justin comes back into the room carrying both Joe and Scott. You sit up and he hands you Scott.

"Wanna watch a movie?" 

"Yeah?" 

"What do you want to watch?" 

"Surprise me."

He sits Joe on the bed and quickly puts on The Lucky One and goes back to the bed. He puts his arm around you and sits Joe on his lap. Scott holds your finger and smiles at you. You move closer to Justin and put your head on his shoulder.

*3 hours later* 

The movie ended and the kids are asleep. You look over at Justin to find him asleep. You slowly get out of bed and carry the kids to their cribs, you both put a bottle of milk in their hands and walk out to go back to the bedroom. You find Justin awake and on his phone. You climb on top of him and tease him by grinding on him. You lean in and kiss him slowly.

"Why do you have to tease me like that?" 

"Because it's your birthday." 

"You are such a tease."

Justin looked into your eyes and smiled big.

"I like it."

He picks you up and slams you on the bed. He roughly takes your arms and wraps them around his neck. He licks your neck and kisses you roughly.

{ JUSTIN'S POV } 

I pulled away from her kiss and ripped her shirt off her body. I sat her up and unclipped her bra with two fingers. I laid her back softly and laid on top of her. I kissed her neck and sucked it gently. I could her moan after I gave her a suck. She would push my head down to her chest but I wouldn't go down. I stayed at her neck to tease her. I laid beside her still kissing her neck. I brought my hand to her right breast and held it. I gave her a kiss on the lips and moved down to her chest. I licked her nipples slowly. I went further down her body to her belly button and licked her body upward. When I came to her breasts, I gave each a big suck. I began to kiss her again as she rolled me over and got on top. She started to grind on my dick. She was making me so hard. She put her hand on my shirtless body. She got off of me and began to slide down my shorts a little. She grabbed my dick and started to stroke it as she looked at me. She gave it little licks here and there which made me jump. She moved her hair to one side and slid my dick in her mouth. I jumped even more. I let out a slight moan. I reached down and grabbed the back of her head. I slowly pushed it down till she had all of me inside of her mouth.

"Fuck!" I moaned.

She came back up and took the rest of my shorts off. She climbed on top of me. She began to kiss my neck.

"Fuck me baby." She whispered in my ear.

She began to kiss me roughly. I reached down without breaking our kiss and took off her pants. I grabbed my dick and slid her on it. She let out a loud moan in the middle of our kiss. I closed my eyes and began to fuck her hard.

"Get on your hands and knees baby." I said almost out of breath.

She got off my dick and got all fours. I grabbed her hips and went inside. She reached for a pillow. She bit it and moaned loud. I fucked her roughly from behind for awhile till she pulled away and turned around. She laid on her back and faced me. She pulled me in close and gave me a kiss.

"I love you so much." She moaned as I stuck me inside of her. 

"I love you too."

I opened her legs a little more and pulled out. I bent down and started to lick her again. I ate her fast. I could feel her legs shaking.

"Don't. Stop. Baby."

I licked faster when she started to squirm.

"You like that baby?" 

"I love it." 

"Cum for me." I said to her.

I continued to eat her out when she started to yell.

"I'm going to cum!" 

"Cum baby.!"

I rubbed her pussy as she came.

"Oh. Justin." She moaned and started to crawl away.

"I'm not done. Get back over here."

I pulled her close and slid inside. I was getting close so I pulled out and she began to suck me. She looked up at me and I gave her a smile. Right when I was going to cum, she took me out of her mouth.

"Cum on my face baby.!"

I did as she said and came on her face. She licked my dick a few times after I was done. I bent down and gently kissed her on her lips.

"I'll be back baby."

She got up from the bed and ran to the bathroom. I laid down in bed and grabbed my phone. I opened up twitter to find my Beliebers saying happy birthday. I smiled and tweeted a few things.

"Thank to you all my beautiful fans." 

"Watched some movies here at home with my family." 

"BEST BIRTHDAY EVER."

I locked my phone as she came out of the bathroom. She laid next to me on the bed and covered our bodies with a blanket. She laid her head in my chest and we both fell asleep. 

{ END OF JUSTIN'S POV }