The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 58

Chapter 58

TWO DAYS LATER

You arrive in Atlanta for one night. You arrive at 12 pm and the show begins at 7pm. You and Justin get to the arena and Justin does a quick soundcheck. You and Scooter and getting things ready for the meet and greet. Justin finishes the Soundcheck and goes to meet his fans. You are standing there watching Justin. A few fans stop and take pictures with you.

An hour and a half later, you and Justin go to the dressing room and he gets ready for the show. You hear a knock on the door and you answer it so Justin can finish getting ready. Twist and Za walk in. Za says hi to you but Twist doesn't.

"Hey bro.!" 

"What's up.?" 

"I gotta talk to you about something?" 

"Right now.?" 

"Yeah. In the hallway."

"I'll be back babe."

Justin kisses you and walks in the hallway with Twist.

"So I brought the stuff I promised you."

He pulls it out of his pocket and hands it to Justin. Justin looks at it and reaches to grab it but ends up pushing Twist's arm away.

"I can't do this anymore." 

"What's up with you.?" 

"I'm about to become a father dude. I can't smoke anymore or she is going to leave me." 

"Whatever man."

Twist opens the door and tells Za that they are leaving. Justin walks up to you and hugs you tightly.

"What happened.?" 

"He offered me another bag." 

"What did you do?" 

"I told him that I couldn't do it anymore."

Justin smiles at you. You smile back and wrap your arms around his neck. You lean in and kiss him but Scooter walks in.

"Justin you're on." 

"Alright."

He looks at you and kisses you hard. He walks out but stops at the mirror he fixes his hair.

"I love you." He walks out the door and performs his concert. You stay in the dressing room till you go and pick the ollg. You stay in the side of the stage till you get tired. You go back to the dressing room.

Justin soon joins you and you two get on the bus. You two are walking to the back when Pattie calls Justin.

"Go to the room I'll be right there."

You go to the bed and Justin walks to Pattie.

"What's up mom?" 

"The ring?" 

"Shhhh...we are going to the mall tomorrow." 

"And (yn)" 

"I'll send her shopping with Alfredo or something." 

"Okay."