The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 24

Chapter 24

He continues to splash you. He wraps his arms around your waist. He looks at you and then at the water.

"No."

He doesn't listen to you. He begins to tip over into the water with you in his arms.

"I hate you so much." You say as you resurface. 

"No you don't. You love me." He smiles.

You begin to swim away but justin pulls you back. You wrap your legs around his waist. You looks deep into his brown eyes. You look down at his lips but you remember about the bet. You can't help it so you lean in and kiss him.

Justin pulls away. "I told you that you can't resist." 

"I just like kissing you" 

"You do?"

You nod and justin kisses you again. He begins to walk through the water and puts you against the wall. You feel him push his waist against yours.

Scooter walks outside. He sees you guys in the pool.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything?" 

Justin quickly pulls away and fixes his hair. "No man." 

"Justin. I need to talk to you about something." 

"Right now.?" 

"Yeah." 

"Alright."

You and Justin get out and wrap your bodies in a towel. Justin walks off with Scooter and you go inside.

"What happened dear." Pattie sees you soaking wet. 

"Justin threw me into the pool." 

"You want some hot chocolate? I was going to make some coffee for my parents." 

"I would like that every much."

Pattie makes you some hot chocolate and the coffee. She brings it you and takes the coffee.

"Hey Pattie?" 

"Yes sweetie?" 

"Can I talk to you about something." 

"Of course you can. Just think of me as your mom. Justin told me what happened to your parents." 

"I wanted to talk to you about the tour that's coming up. I'm scared of being by myself. What if I can't handle being pregnant and the constant standing and traveling. You think you can come on the tour with us. I need help. I'll talk to Justin." 

"I would love to help you."

Pattie gives you a hug.

"Thank you so much Pattie." 

"Feel free to call me mom." 

"I'm going to go change out of these wet clothes."

You quickly run upstairs and change.

{ JUSTIN'S POV }

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" 

"I wanted to talk to you about (yn)." 

"What about her?"