The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 78

Chapter 78

* One Week Later * 

You wake up to fine Justin downstairs eating breakfast and feeding the boys. You slowly make your way downstairs and walk your way over to Justin.

"Good morning babe." You kiss Justin. 

"Good morning. I made breakfast. It's on the stove."

You get your food and sit down next to Justin.

"So today is the big day.!" 

"Yes it is but I'm scared for what people are going to say." 

"It will be okay." You lean in and kiss him on his cheek.

"I'm going to go get the boys ready." 

"I'll get in the shower when I'm done down here." 

"Okay."

You give Justin a kiss. You grab the boys and take them to the restroom. You get the bath ready and get them undressed. You put them in the bath and wash their bodies. When you are done, you wrap their bodies in towels and take them to the room and sit them on their beds. You walk to the bedroom to find Justin laying down on the bed fresh out of the shower.

"Can you get the boys dressed.? I'm going to get in the shower." 

"Yeah."

You get into the shower and Justin gets the boys ready.

{ JUSTIN'S POV } 

I went into the boys room and dressed them. (Yn) is probably going to get mad because I dressed them like me. I put on regular white T-shirts and black pants with their white supras I had bought them. They really looked like me. I took them to the bedroom and sat them on the bed. I grabbed two hats from the closet and put it on their heads. Now they really looked like me. And started to make a video on Instagram.

"Look at these future heartbreakers." 

Joe had said "da-da". 

Scott had said "da"

I stopped the video and posted it. (Yn) got out of the shower and finished getting ready. I had called Scooter to tell him we were going to leave in 5 minutes.

We all got into the car and drive downtown to the venue that I was performing at. My fans were waiting outside. I parked in the back where only a few fans would see me. I helped (yn) out of the car we took the boys.

>> FAST FORWARD TO THE CONCERT >> 

I was performing when It was time to sing One Leas Lonely Girl. Scooter brought out (yn) and I sang to her. I was done with the song and (yn) was going to walk off stage when I pulled her back.

"Guys. I have something to tell you." 

"What?" The crowd screams. 

"Well you guys know that we are expecting a baby girl in a few weeks but something bigger has happened. A week ago, I proposed to (yn) here and she said yes. So we are engaged."

I wrapped my arm around her and brought her close to me as the crowd screamed. I smiled big and looked at her. She looked back at me and gave me a kiss.

I ended the concert and we went outside to find my fans by my car waiting for us. We took a few pictures and went home. We got home and got ready for bed. I tucked the boys in bed. I went to bed and opened up twitter to find my timeline filled with "CongratsJustinAnd(Yn)" I smiled big and tweeted

"Thank you for everything! I love you # my beliebers" 

{ END OF JUSTIN'S POV }