The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 74

Chapter 74

[ 5 MONTHS LATER ] 

You are 7 months pregnant. Justin is in the studio and you are home with the boys.

{ JUSTIN'S POV } 

"Can you play that part again?" I said in the mic. I tried signing that part right but too many things were on my mind. 

"Hey Scooter!" 

"What's up man?" 

"Can I talk to you in the hallway?" 

"Yeah?"

I walked out of the booth and into the hall with Scooter.

"What's up man?" He said to me. 

"This whole proposal thing. I want to do it before the baby comes but I don't know how to." 

"You. Justin. Bieber." He started to laugh. 

"Shut up man." I laughed and punched him on his arm. 

"Alright. What if you take her to dinner, and then to a movie." 

"That's it?" 

"No. You end the night by take her up into the mountain, to that one scenic spot.." 

"That's a good one." 

"I can even babysit the boys for you." 

"You think you can handle two 1 1/2 year old boys?" 

"Your right. Me and Kenny and Alfredo will baby sit. Kenny can bring his little boy. They can bond." 

"Thanks man." 

"No problem." 

"Now lets go finish this song."

I finished the song and told Scooter that I was going to propose this Friday. I left the studio and went home. I went inside to find (yn) and the boys asleep on the couch. The tv was on. I picked up Joe and Scott off of her lap and took them to their beds. I tucked them in and gave them a kiss on their foreheads. I went back downstairs and (yn) was still asleep.

"Hey baby I'm home." I whispered in her ear. 

She opened her eyes. "Hey baby. Where are the boys?" 

"I already took them to bed." 

"Okay." 

"Let's go to bed."

I helped her off the couch and carefully walked up the stairs with her. We went into the bed room and sat down on the bed. I took off my shirt and pants. I laid down in bed and put my arm around her waist. I kissed the back of her neck.

"Goodnight beautiful." 

"Goodnight." 

{ END OF JUSTIN'S POV }