The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 15

Chapter 15 

Justin wraps his arms around your waist as you lay your head in his shoulder. He kisses your forehead as Alfredo & Scooter jump into the car and Kenny loads the bags and joins you after. You guys go to the airport and quickly go through security. You wait by the gate with Justin. You hear a loud scream from behind you. Some fans walk up to Justin. He quickly lets go of his hands.

"Omg. You're Justin Bieber. I can't believe this is happening.!" One of fans says.

Justin takes a few pictures with them when one looks over at you and sees your necklace. You look up at her and she rolls her eyes. Your plane begins to board.

"I have to go now." Justin says to his fans.

He leaves and grabs your hand. You look back at them and turn back at Justin. They watch you walk away and begin to whisper to each other.

"Who is she anyway?" 
"I've never seen her."

They walk away and you board the plane. You sit in first class next to Justin. You look out of the window and begin to cry. His fans already hate you and they don't know you.

"Want something to drink babe?" 
You quickly while your eyes and look over at Justin. "I just want water."

He gets you a water as the pilot comes on the inter come "we will take off in a few minutes, please fasten your seat belts and enjoy your flight."

Justin hands you the water and you lay your head on his shoulder.

"When are you going to tell them?" 
"My fans?" 
"Yeah. When are you going to tell them about me.?" 
"I don't know. But don't worry about it. They will love you." 
"I hope so. Well I'm going to take a nap. Will you wake me up when we land?" 
"Of course babe."

As you begin to fall asleep, Justin pulls out his phone and starts to take pictures of you asleep with him making funny faces. Scooter looks over at you two. He gets his phone and takes a picture of Justin taking pictures with you.

He quickly tweets the picture with the caption "these lovebirds" and puts his phone away.