The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 38

Chapter 38

You quickly walk to get your phone. You lift up your shirt and take a picture of yourself. Justin comes back from talking to his mom and gets his clothes that he is going to wear today. You come out of the bathroom and get your clothes. Justin quickly takes a shower and then you. You both change and go downstairs to meet Pattie and Justin's grandparents. Justin carries the bags to the car and comes back inside.

"Ready?"

You all get in the car and drive to iHop. It doesn't take that long to get there. You get off and quickly get inside. You get a table and order your drinks. After a few minutes a little girl and her mom come up to the table.

"My daughter loves you. Can we get a picture." 

"Of course."

Justin gets up from the table and gets on his knees to take the picture. The little girl gives Justin a hug and walks away with her mom. Justin sits back down and all of you order food.

"Hey baby." 

"Yes?" 

"You think after we drop off your mom at the airport, we drive down to San Diego and get my stuff from my apartment.?" 

"Of course."

The food comes and you all eat. After 30 minutes you all finish and Justin pays for the check. You all leave and drive to the airport.

You get to the airport and stay in the car while Justin gets the bags and hugs his mom and his grandparents. Pattie walks up to your door and opens it. She gives you a hug.

"See you in two weeks." 

"Bye Pattie." 

"Bye hun."

Justin gets back in the car and gets on the freeway to drive off to San Diego. You turn on the radio.

"What cd do you have in here?" 

"It's just a cd." Justin begins to blush 

"Just a cd?"

You play the cd and hear All Around The World begin.

"That's cute." 

"What? A guy can't jam out to his own music once in a while." 

You stay quiet as Justin begins to sing and dance funny. You laugh and lean over to kiss him.

As you are getting to San Diego you call your best friend.

"Hey girl. I haven't heard from you in a long time." 

"I know. I'm sorry but I'm on my way to the apartment to get my stuff." 

"Alright. I'll see you in a bit."

You hang up the phone and put in your purse. Justin reaches over and puts his hand on your lap.

"Do you miss them?"