The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 11

Chapter 11

Justin looks at his phone then looks up at you from a distance. He smiles when he looks at you. He looks back at his phone and just locks it. He puts it back in his pocket and goes back to the table.

"Are you okay?" 
"Yeah I'm fine."

He sits down and looks at you. You guys order food and begin to talk.

"(Yn)?" 
"Yes justin." 
"Can I ask you a question.?" 
"Of course."

Justin reaches into pocket. Your stomach gets into knots. He pulls out a box. He looks deep into your eyes.

"Will you," he opens up the box to revel a necklace of his name, "be my girlfriend?"

You look at him and then at the necklace then down at your stomach then back at him. "Yes."

Justin smiles big at you. He gets out of his chair with the necklace in his hand. You pick up your hair as he puts the necklace around your neck. He kisses your cheek and sits back down the same time the food comes. You begin to eat and you can't stop smiling. You were Justin Bieber's girlfriend.

"Is this why you have been acting strange since we go back from lunch?" 
"Yeah." He begins to blush. 
You smile and reach over the table and grab his hand. "It's okay. Don't be embarrassed. Why are you embarrassed.?" 
"I don't know." 
You giggle. "You are so cute."

You finish your food and justin pays for the check. You leave the restaurant. Justin holds your hand tight as you to walk as fast as you can and get into a taxi. When you arrive at the hotel, Justin doesn't take you to the room.

"Justin, where are we going?"

You end up outside in the middle of the hotel.

"We are going swimming." 
"Right now.? Like this?" 
"Yeah."

Justin takes off his shirt and starts to undo his belt. He slides off his pants and throws them on a chair next to him.

"Are you going to takes that dress off?" He bites his lip.

You slowly unzip your dress and pick it up as it falls to the floor. You throw it on a chair and walk over to Justin. He picks you up and jumps into the pool with his arms wrapped around your body. You quickly reach the surface and catch your breath.

You break free from Justin's arms and swim away but you don't get too far from Justin. He catches you and unclips your bra.