The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 16

Chapter 16

"We are now I'm Los Angeles. Please fasten your seat belts as we prepare to land." The pilot says over the intercom.

Justin looks over at you and wakes you up. "Hey baby. Wake up. We are here."

You slowly open your eyes and smile at Justin. He leans in and kisses you.

"Now when we get out, you walk to the car with Alfredo. And I'll be with you shortly after." 

"Okay."

The plane lands and you walk out with Alfredo. Cameras swarm you but leave you alone right away. You grab your bags from the luggage claim and get in the car with Alfredo and wait for Justin. Justin joins you after a few minutes. You look through your twitter feed and notice one tweet that stands out. That one being Scooters tweet. You open it and find the caption "lovebirds" with a picture of you asleep on Justin's shoulder and him taking a picture.

"Justin, did you see Scooters tweet?" 

"What tweet?" 

"This one." You hand him your phone.

He looks at the picture and some of the replies.

"I should tell everyone now huh?" 

"I think so." You look at him. 

He turns on his camera and hands it to Alfredo. "Take this picture."

Right when Alfredo is going to take the picture he grabs the side of your face and smacks his lips against yours. Alfredo takes the picture and hands it back to Justin.

"What's your twitter name?" 

"@(your twitter name)"

He goes to twitter and uploads the picture with the caption, "it's time for all of you to know, I am no longer single and with this lovely lady."

He tweets the picture & looks over at you. He holds your hand tightly.