The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 72

Chapter 72

{ JUSTIN'S POV } 

"Don't get mad when I tell you." 

"Alright." 

"(Yn) is pregnant again." 

"She is WHAT?" He raises his voice. 

"She's pregnant." 

"Really Justin.? Another one." 

"Scooter. Listen. I know I made another mistake but i made a promise to her that I'm willing to promise you." 

"What's that?" 

"That even with three kids, I will focus on the music." 

"Don't let me down." 

"I won't." 

"I'll talk to you later Justin." 

"Alright man." 

"Hey. Congrats." 

"Thanks man."

I hung up and sat down by the pool. I looked at my phone and opened up twitter. I opened up a tweet but I couldn't say anything. The words just wouldn't come out. I just typed 

"Third time is the charm." 

I didn't know what else to say. I went inside to find (yn) asleep on the couch. I found the paper from the doctor and took a picture of it to tweet it. I put as the caption "3".

I went to the couch and laid behind her. I played with her hair and softly moved my hand up and down her body.

"When should I propose to her? Our two year anniversary is in 8 months. Which means she will also be 8 months. Or should I wait till after the baby.?" I began to think. 

{ END OF JUSTIN'S POV }

You wake up to the sound of one of the boys crying. Justin's arm is wrapped around you. You look at him and find him asleep. You quietly get up and go upstairs. You change each of their diapers and bring them downstairs. They wake up Justin by climbing over him.

"Good morning sleepy head."

You lean in and kiss him. He carries Joe into the air and brings him close to his chest.

"What do you want to do?" 

"Can we go to the park.?" 

"That sounds cool." 

"I'll grab the bags, will you get the stroller from the garage.?" 

"Yeah."

You go upstairs and grab their dipper bags and put fresh bottles of milk in both bags. You go downstairs to find Justin having trouble on opening the stroller.

"Babe. You're going to break it."

You quickly help Justin open the stroller. Justin grabs his hat from the couch and picks up Joe. You pick up Joe and put him on the top seat and Justin puts Scott in the lower seat. You out their diaper bags at the bottom along with your purse.

You walk out to the door and walk out to the street. The park was only two blocks away. So far there hasn't been any paparazzi. But you spoke too soon. Right as you got to the park, they swarmed you and Justin.

"Can you get those cameras away from my family.?" Justin raises his voice. "Like really. I'm just trying to spend time with my kids. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like it if cameras were in your face when you were spending time with your family."

Justin pushes the cameras away and walks with you. You go to the playground and take the boys out of the stroller, and put them in a swing. You and Justin both softly push them. You can tell Justin is bothered by the paparazzi.

"Babe. Just ignore them." You get closer to him and kiss him on the cheek. 

"Okay."

After a couple of hours at the park, the sun begins to go down and the boys are asleep. You walk back to house with even more cameras in your face. You quickly get inside and take the boys to bed. Justin goes upstairs and into the bedroom. He gets on his phone and looks at how is fans are reacting to him having a third baby. You walk into the bedroom and lay down on your side.

"What did they say?" 

"They think its cute."

He looks at you and kisses you. He puts his hand on your stomach and smiles.

"I can't wait for this one to be here."