The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 57

Chapter 57

You close the door and Justin looks up at you. You walk pass him and go to the bedroom. You lay down and rub your stomach. You can feel their heartbeats. Justin gets up from the floor and walks to the bedroom. He sees you laying down and rubbing your stomach.

He stands by the door and looks at you, "can we talk?" 

"Yeah." 

"But not here. Come with me."

He walks up to you helps you up. He tries to hold your hand but you refuse. You follow justin as he leads you to the pool area of the hotel. You are the only ones there.

"What are we doing here." 

"I wanna talk." 

"So talk."

You sit down on a chair and Justin sits across from you. You look at Justin.

"I'm sorry I fucked up." 

"How could you.? You are going to become a father."

"It was one time." 

"And that one time can turn into an addiction. I'm not going to have my kids grow up around someone who smokes weed." 

"I'm not going to do it anymore." 

"How do I know that?" 

"Trust me." 

"How would you feel if I was smoking right now?" 

"I would hate it." 

"Exactly."

You stand up and begin to walk away. Justin stands up and runs after you. He grabs your arm and pulls you close. He wraps his arms around your waist.

"I love you.!" He whispers in your ear. "Don't leave me.!"

He spins you around to face him. He slides his hand on your neck and brings your head close to his. He leans his head to the right and begins to kiss you softly. You melt inside and kiss him back. He slides his hand from your neck and down to your stomach. He feels you little baby bump and lifts up your shirt to unveil it. He pulls away and licks his lips.

"I'm really sorry baby. Please forgive me." 

You take a quick pause, "I forgive you. But no more smoking please. You are going to be a daddy." 

"I promise I won't smoke anymore."

He wipes your face and you wipe his.

"Now come on let's go to bed, you have a concert tomorrow."