The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 4

Chapter 4

The next morning you wake up. You feel really sore. You start to remember what had happened last night. You had sex with Justin Bieber. You don't see any sign of him. You see his shirt on the edge of the bed and put it on. You walk out of the bedroom to find Justin outside on the balcony on the phone. You open the door to go outside and walk up to Justin. You wrap around your arms around his waist and kiss behind his neck.

*Justin on the phone* "alright Scooter. I'll see you soon."

He hangs up and turns around. He sees you wearing his shirt and smiles. He holds the side of your face and kisses you softly.

"Let's go inside before we get caught. Want some breakfast?"

You nod your head as Justin picks you up and carries you inside. He lays you on the couch and kisses you one more time. He runs to the phone to order both of you breakfast. You quickly run to the bedroom and grab your phone from your purse. You run back to the couch and lay back down. You look at your phone to find texts from your boyfriend

*your texts* 
"Why can't I get hold of you?" 
"I miss you." 
"It's been an hour stop messing with me." 
"Answer me." 
"Why won't you just pick up your phone and talk to me?" 
"You met someone didn't you." 
"I knew that you going to Vegas was a bad idea." 
"I can't believe you." 
"You are such a slut." 
"Goodbye (yn)."

You shed a tear but quickly brush it away when Justin jumps next to you on the couch.

"The food will be up shortly." He looks at you notices something is wrong. "Are you okay?" He looks at you.
"Yeah, I'm fine." You smile and poke him in the stomach and start to laugh.

Justin begins to tickle you to the point where you can't breathe. He picks you up and sits you on his lap. He looks up at you as you look down. You lean in and kiss him. You guys make out for a few minutes but get interrupted but Alfredo walking in.

"Hey Justin.!" He quickly notices you and Justin pulling away from the kiss. "Did I just---"

You get off of Justin. He stands up and talks to Alfredo. Your stomach begins to hurt and you get a little dizzy. You run fast to the bathroom. You sit down and begin to puke.

Justin and Alfredo notice the way you ran and chase after you. Justin sees that you look like you are going to pass out and run to you. He picks you up and tells Alfredo to get a warm towel. He lays you on the bed. When Alfredo comes back, Justin puts the towel on your forehead. You slowly start to open your eyes and notice Justin and Alfredo are standing right in front of you. You sit up and lay your head on Justin's shoulder.

"Are you okay babe?" 
"Yeah."

Alfredo hears a knock on the door and answers it. It was room service and the set the food out.

You and Justin start to talk.

"You don't think you are.." 
"Pregnant?" 
"Yeah that." 
"I don't know."

Your body starts to shake. Justin holds your hand.

"Wanna go eat and talk." He looks over to you. 
You slowly nod your head.

You both walk to where the food is and begin to eat.

Alfredo looks at you guys. "I'll leave you guys alone." He walks out of the room.

Justin looks at you. "Tell me stuff about you."