The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 53

Chapter 53

{ONE MONTH LATER}

You wake up to your phone ringing. You get up and answer it

"Hello?" 

"Is this (yn)?" 

"Yes it is." 

"I was just calling you to confirm your appointment. You find out the gender of your babies today, is that correct?" 

"That is correct." 

"Okay. Be here a few minutes early to check in." 

"I will be there." 

"See you this afternoon. Bye." 

"Bye."

You climb on top of Justin and wake him up. He opens his eyes and your place his hands on your stomach.

"Today's the day!" 

"For what?" Justin looks at you confused. 

"We find out the genders of the babies today!"

Justin looks at you and smiles.

"I'm going to take a shower. Don't go back to sleep.!" You give him a kiss and go to the bathroom.

You quickly get in the shower and Justin gets out of bed. He grabs his phone and turns it on. He calls Pattie even though she is across the hall in her hotel room.

"Good morning mom." 

"Good morning sweetie?" 

"Are you going to come to the doctors appointment?"

"Of course I am." 

"We are leaving in an hour...hour and a half." 

"Okay." 

"Bye mom."

You get out of the shower and finish getting ready. Justin quickly takes a shower and gets ready.

"Is your mom coming with us?" 

"Yeah, I talked to her when you were in the shower."

Justin walks up behind you as you are in front of the mirror. He wraps his hands around your waist and rubs your stomach.

"I'm getting big." 

"I think you look cute."

He kisses your cheek and grabs your hand to leave to the appointment. You grab your purse and go to Patties room. All three of you go to the doctors office and check in.

"What do you think you are going to have?" Pattie looks at you and Justin. 

"I want two girls." 

"I want two boys.!" Justin says excited

A nurse walks into the waiting room. "(Yn)"

All three of you walk in and you lay down on the chair. The doctor comes in a few minutes later and gets you ready for the ultra sound. Justin is standing next to you and Pattie is sitting down.

"So I hear you are having twins?" 

"That's correct." 

"Well lets figure out the genders."

He moves around and the babies pop up on the ultrasound.

"It looks like you are going to have twin.....boys!" 

"Yes!" Justin jumps up excited.