The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 61

Chapter 61

{next week} 

{ JUSTIN'S POV } 

I woke up and remembered that the surprise baby shower was today. I felt unprepared. (Yn) was still asleep so I grabbed her phone and got her friends number so I could text her on mine. 

*our conversation* 

"Hey. It's Justin." 

"Hi. What's up?" 

"About today." 

"Oh that right. The baby shower is today." 

"I told my manager and he is going to be here at the house when I take (yn) out to eat lunch." 

"Where do you live?" 

"(The house address) and I'm going to take (yn) out around 12 and I'll bring her back at 2:30. So be here around 12:30. That's what time my manger is going to get here. Is that fine?" 

"That's totally fine." 

"Alright if you have any problems when you get here just text me." 

"Okay."

I got up and got ready. 

{ END }

You woke up to Justin getting on the shower. You grabbed your phone and began to text your best friend. You missed her and my friends so much. Justin got out of the shower and walked out to the room with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. He walked up to you and laid next to you.

"Good morning baby." 

"Good morning." 

You kissed him. 

"What are we going to do today?" You asked. 

"I wanted to take you out to eat." 

"That's fine." 

"Okay. Let me finish getting ready so you can get ready."

He kissed you and went back to the bathroom. He quickly got ready and helped you get out of bed. You got ready in half an hour and you guys left to the restaurant.

{ SCOOTER'S POV } 

I arrived at Justin's house to find (yn)s friends outside of the gate. I opened the gate and drove inside. I got out of the car and (yn)s friends walked in.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Scooter. Justin's manager." I introduced myself.

We got into the house and began to decorate. About 30 minutes later, Kenny had arrived with the rest of the crew. They finished helping decorating.

Around 2:15 I got a text from Justin saying that they were on the way. We hid our cars in the garage and waited inside. Za and Twist arrived and we all got ready to surprise (yn). 

{ END }

You got back to the house and parked. Justin got out and helped me out of the car.

"Babe can you do me a favor?" 

"What?" 

"Can you close your eyes.?" 

"Why?" 

"Please." 

"Fine."

You closed your eyes and Justin held your hand. You walked inside.

"Open."

You opened your eyes and everyone said surprise. You saw all the decorations and realized its was your baby shower. Your friends rushed over and gave you a hug.

"Were you behind this?" 

They all shook their heads. 

"Scooter?" 

He shook his head. And pointed at Justin. 

You looked over Justin. "You planned all this.?" 

"Yeah."

You kiss him softly. You walk over and hug everyone. Twist walks away when you are about to hug him and then hug Za. You walked outside with your friends and hung out with them.

{ JUSTIN'S POV } 

I talked to the crew and Za. Twist didnt look like he wanted to be here at all. I walked over to him and talked to him.

"What's up with you man?" 

"You know what's up." 

"You don't like her.?" 

"Of course I don't." 

"You don't want me to be happy?" 

"I do man." 

"Well she makes me happy."

I walked away and went outside and joined the girls. I say next to (yn) and wrapped my arm around her shoulder. They began to talk about girl things so I left. I went back inside and sat next to Scooter.

"Have you guys thought of any names.?" 

"No." 

"Well you should. You are less two months away." 

"Don't remind me Scooter." 

"Aren't you excited.?" 

"Of course I am but I don't want out relationship to fall apart because of the kids." 

"I'm here for you if you need someone to talk to. And so is Kenny." 

"Thanks guys."

I went back outside and asked (yn) if she wanted to open the gifts that the crew brought. We all went inside and I grabbed a chair for (yn) and helped her as she opened the gifts. 

{ END }

You finished opening to gifts. And before you knew it, it was already 7. Your friends had to leave and go back to San Diego. You walked them outside and said goodbye. You walked back inside and the crew was getting ready to leave.

"Thank you guys for everything." You said to them.

You said goodbye and Justin cleaned up. You sat on the couch and waited for Justin to sit down. He laid down and put his head on your lap. He faced your belly and lifted up your shirt. He kissed you stomach softly and began to sing. You smiled at Justin and played with his hair. You guys stayed on the couch for a few more hours till Justin fell asleep. The baby kicked and woke him up. He helped you upstairs and went to bed.