The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 68

Chapter 68

{RATED R} 

You put your hands in Justin's shirt and feel his abs. You bite his lip and he takes off his shirt along with yours. He lays his head in your chest and kisses the top of your breast. You feel his hand slowly go down your body and land on top of your shorts. He begins to slowly rub his hand against your shorts. He reaches under you to unclip your bra. He slides it off and throws it onto the floor. He begins to lick your nipples and begins to kiss down your body. He gets to your belly button and quickly takes off your shorts but leaves your panties. He begins to softly kiss on top of your panties. You moan softly. He bites the edge of your panties and takes them off with his mouth. He opens up your legs a little more a outs himself in the middle.

{ JUSTIN'S POV } 

I kissed her inner thigh and she grabbed my hair. As I got closer, she tugged on my hair. I looked up at her and gave her a smile. I began to slowly lick the outside of her pussy. She arched her back as I slid my tongue inside of her. I missed her taste so much. I looked up to find her biting her lip. I smiled and slid my fingers inside. I went slow at first but went faster when she grabbed my hair and pulled it hard. I gave her one last lick and climbed back up. I kissed her roughly. I felt her hands go down my body and stop at my basketball shorts. She quickly slid them and my boxers down to revel my hard dick. He grabbed it and began to stroke it softly.

She pulled me in close and whispered in my ear "Fuck me baby."

I looked into her eyes and nodded. I opened her legs again and slid myself in. She screamed loud.

"Did that hurt?" 

She shook her head. "That feels really good." She moaned.

I went inside again and started off slowly. I went faster and harder after each thrust. She kept saying my name every time I would go deeper.

"Justin. Don't. Stop."

I leaned in and held her body close to mine. I went on for a couple of more minutes till I went all the way inside and filled her up. She arched her back. I pulled out and laid down next to her. I kissed her softly.

"I love you Justin." 

"I love you too.!"

I hugged her tightly and kissed her neck when I heard the babies cry. She was about to get up when I pulled her back.

"Stay here. Get some rest. I'll take care of it."

I gave her a smile and kissed her softly one more time. I put on my boxers and went to the boys' room.

{ END OF JUSTIN'S POV }