The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 82

Chapter 82

*one week later* 

You and Justin are at home. Watching tv as the boys crawl in the floor and you are carrying Avalanna.

"We should teach the boys how to walk?" Justin breaks the silence between you two. 

"Okay."

You stand up and put Avalanna in her bassinet and sit down across from Justin. Justin picks up Scott and has him stand up. He stands and Justin holds his arms.

"Walk to mommy."

Justin guides him where to go until Scott falls to the floor. Justin quickly scoops him up and tries to do it again.

"Walk to mommy."

You put your arms out and reach for Scott's hands as he walks over to you. You pick him and kiss him.

"You did it sweetie!"

Justin's phone rings when you have Scott run back to him. Justin picks up Scott and answers his phone.

{ JUSTIN'S POV } 

"Justin?" 

"What's up Scooter?" 

"I need to talk to you."

I took Scott and gave him back to (yn) and walked outside. "I'll be right back"

"What do you need to talk to me about?" 

"I need you to go to New York and Atlanta with me for a week to do a couple of things." 

"A week,?" 

"Yeah." 

I stood there and looked at the floor. 

"What about (yn) and the kids." 

"It's going to be too much for them." 

"It's going to be really hard, but yeah I'll go." 

"Thanks man." 

"When do we leave." 

"In two days at 5 am" 

"Okay." 

"I'll talk to you later." 

"Bye Scooter."

I hung up and sat down on a chair outside. I had no idea how to tell (yn). I went inside.

"What happened?" 

"We need to talk..." 

She looked at me worried and sat on the couch and I sat next to her. 

"What's going on?" 

"Scooter called. He told me ummmm he told me that I have to go to New York and Atlanta to do a couple of things." 

"Just you?" 

"Just me." 

"For how long?" 

"A week..." 

She looked at me. She said nothing. 

"I could do a few things for the wedding while you are gone." 

"Are you mad?" 

"Of course not." 

"Okay."

I leaned in and gave her a big kiss. 

We both heard a soft yawn and looked to find Joe and Scott falling asleep.

"Can you take the boys and I'll take Avalanna." She softly said to me as she stood up.

I picked up Joe & Scott and took them to their bed to take some naps. I went into the bedroom where (yn) met me a few minutes later. I was laying down on the bed when she climbed on top of me.

"I don't want you to leave." 

"Why not?" 

"Cause then I won't be able to do this."

She leaned in and began to roughly kiss me. She kissed my neck and took of my shirt to kiss my chest. She softly kissed down my body but stopped when she got to my shorts. She went back up and kissed my lips. She pulled away and looked at me.

"You tease." I picked her up and rolled over.

I got on top of her and kissed her

"Now it's my turn to tease you." 

{ END OF JUSTIN'S POV }