The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 22

Chapter 22

"I don't know how to say this." 

"You can tell me sweetie." 

"Well....(yn) is pregnant." 

Pattie stays quiet. 

"But it doesn't end there..." 

Pattie looks at Scooter. 

"We are having twins."

He grabs your hand and looks at Pattie. She begins to cry. Justin rushes to her side.

"Mom. Please don't cry." 

"I'm fine sweetie." 

"I hope your not disappointed in me." He looks at Pattie and his grandparents. 

"I'm not." Pattie says. She gives him a hug and a kiss.

As Justin gives his grandparents a hug, Pattie gets up and walks over to you. She sits next to you.

"Congratulations." She gives you a hug.

Things begin to loosen up and everyone starts to have fun. You are taking to Pattie and laughing at all the embarrassing childhood memories that had happened to Justin.

"You wanna help me make some lunch?" 

"I would love to."

You and Pattie leave and go to the kitchen. Justin and Scooter play basketball in the backyard. And his grandparents stay in the living room and watch tv.

Justin comes inside for some water. He smiles when he sees you and Pattie.

"My two favorite girls!"

He walks up to you and kisses you on the lips then Pattie on the cheek. He grabs a water from the fridge and goes back outside with Scooter. You finish making lunch and call the boys to come inside to eat. Justin runs inside and grabs you. He picks you up and spins you around. He puts you down and kisses you. You grab the side of his face and feel his sweat coming down his face.

You pull away, "eww." 

"What?" 

"I touched your sweat."

He laughs. He then grabs your face and rubs his sweat all over your face.

You push him away. "Your so gross." You grab a napkin and wipe your face.

As Justin is about to get his food the doorbell rings.

"I'll get that." He runs to the door.

He opens it slowly opens it. 

"Selena?"