The Mistake you Can't Erase Ch. 45

Chapter 45

"I'll meet you there." Nathan replies.

After a day and a half in the tour bus you arrive in New York. It's 8 pm when you get to the hotel you are staying at.

"Make sure you go to bed early guys. Soundcheck is at 12." Scooter says to both of you.

You and Justin go up to your room. Justin carries your bags along with his. You get to the room and quickly get in the shower.

"Can I take it with you.?" Justin bites his lip 
"Sure."

You grab his hand and go to the bathroom. You both take a shower and make out. When you get out, your phone rings. You ignore it and get ready. Right when you and Justin are going to lay down in bed, Nathan calls you.

"I'll be back. It's the girls." 
"Alright baby." He kisses you and you leave the room.

"Hey Nathan." 
"I just here." 
"I'll be at Madison Square Garden at 12. We can talk then." 
"Alright." 
"Bye."

You hang up and go back to bed. You find Justin sleeping and snoring a bit. You get your phone and begin to record him sleeping.

"Justin is going to kill me for this."

You kiss him on his cheek and stop recording. You lay down in bed and cuddle next to Justin.

*you begin to think* "I wonder what Nathan is going to think about me being pregnant. I hope Justin doesn't get mad about Nathan coming to talk to me."