The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 29

Chapter 29

"Oh hey mom.?"

Pattie looks at you and you are covered in pancake mix and Justin has some in his hair.

"What happened in here?" 

"(Yn) was teaching me how to make pancakes." 

"Then why is the pancake mix all over her.?" 

"We were playing around."

Pattie gives you a smirk and walks outside.

"Let's finish making food so we can get cleaned up."

You make more batter and make more pancakes with Justin. When you are done, Justin sweeps you off your feet and carries you upstairs.

"Shower with me." He puts you down and begins to kiss you roughly.

You nod in the middle of the kiss and picks you up. You wrap your legs around his waist as he carries you to the bathroom. He sits you on the sink and kicks the door shut. You lift up his shirt and throw it to the floor. He pulls away and looks deep into your eyes as he pulls up your shirt and slides down his shorts. He reaches behind you and unclips your bra. He picks you up and begins to slide down your panties.

He leans in a whispers in your ear, "you don't know how bad I want you right now." He kisses your neck.

You both walk to the shower and get it. You turn on the water. Justin begins to kiss you again. He pushes you against the wall. You feel begin to thrust against you.

There is a knock on the door. 

"Justin,!"