The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 73

Chapter 73

{ 2 months later } 
"Go get ready. I'll take care of them." Justin says as he pulls you into bed.

You get up and quickly get into the shower to get ready. Justin changes the boys and feeds them. He goes back to the bedroom with them. You get out of the shower and Justin takes a shower after you. You sit on the bed in front of the boys and smile at them.

"Are you guys ready to find out if you are going to have a baby brother or sister.?"

They just look at you. You put your hair up and put on a light touch of makeup. Justin comes out of the bathroom and jumps on the bed.

"We are going to be late!" 
"Okay. I'll go put my shirt on and put the kids in their car seats. You go get their dipper bags." 
"I'll meet you downstairs."

You go get the bags and your purse and get into the car. Justin is putting the boys into their car seats. You drive to the doctors office and all get out. You get out and get Joe out of his car seat and carry him inside. Justin gets Scott and meets you inside. You check in and after a few minutes a nurse comes in and calls your name. You and Justin walk in with the boys in your arms.

"Who are these cuties?" 
"This is Joe. And that is Scott." 
"They are adorable." 
"Thank you." 
"Now lets find out what baby number three is shall we?" 
"I'm super excited."

The nurse starts the ultrasound and puts ultrasound gel on your stomach.

"Now if you can see, you can see that it's going to be a girl." 
"Oh my god, really?" 
"Yes!"

You look over at Justin and smile at him.

"Did you hear that? You are going to have a baby sister." Justin tells Joe and Scott.

"Congratulations." The nurse says as she cleans your stomach. 
"Thank you."

You sit up and Justin stands up and walks up to you. He kisses you gently.