The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 91

Chapter 91

You are dancing away the night with your friends and the kids. Justin is on the other side of the dance floor with a beer in his hand and dancing with his friends. You can see that he is getting pretty wasted. His tie is undone and hanging around his neck.

It is around 2 am when everyone begins to leave. Justin is siting down finishing his last beer. Pattie already took the kids and they went to bed. You say bye to a few friends, grab your purse and then go up to Justin. You sit on his lap and wrap your arms around his neck.

"Ready babe?" 
"Yeah." He leans in and kisses you.

You grab Justins hand and walk with him to the lobby to check out another room for just the two of you. You are walking to the room when you find out that the room is right next to where Justin's friends are staying.

"I hope the guys don't mind." 
"Nah."

Justin opens the door and looks over at you. He picks you up and carries you inside to the bed. You put your purse on the nightstand by the bed.

"Can I go something first.?" 
"Yeah babe."

Justin gets off of you and you grab your purse and go the bathroom. You quickly let down your hair and look for your birth control in your purse. You quickly take it and go back outside to find Justin taking off his jacket and tie. You walk up to him and lay your head on his back. He turns around and looks at you. He reaches and grabs your hands. He brings your body closer to his and kisses you softly on your lips. He reaches behind you and unzips your dress. He leaves it on your body and takes you to the bed. He softly lays you down and gets on top of you. He moves hair out of your face and lays his hand on your cheek.

"(Yn)?" 
"Yes,?" 
"Can I make love to you.?"

You look at Justin and softly nod. He slowly licks his lips and softly lands his lips on yours. You wrap your arms around his neck. You feel his tongue touch your lips so you let him enter. You take your arms off his neck and reach down to unbutton his shirt. You side it off his body and throw it on the floor. He pulls away from your kiss to get ahold of your dress, he slides it off your body and puts it on the floor. He climbs back on top of you and begins to kiss your neck.

"Babe." You say with a moan following 
"Yes.?" 
"I love you." 
He takes a long time to reply but you feel his lips touch your ear, "I love you too." He whispers.