The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 62

Chapter 62

A few weeks go by and you finally reach 8 and half months. You just back from your doctors appointment you had this morning.

You and Justin are outside siting by the pool.

"Wait here. I have a surprise for you." 

"What?" 

"Just wait here."

Justin goes inside and into the garage and grabs a puppy for a cardboard box. He goes back outside and tell you to close your eyes. You open your eyes when you feel something lick your face.

"Oh my god. A puppy." 

"I talked to your friends before they left the day of your baby shower and they told me that you always wanted a dog." 

"I did. Thanks babe." 

"Now our family is complete."

You guys play with the puppy for awhile.

"Hey babe." You look up and Justin. 

"Yeah?" 

"What are we going to do about the room for the babies.?" 

"Wanna go pick one out.?" 

"Yeah."

You went upstairs and passes your bedroom.

"Shouldn't we pick the one closest to our room.?" You stand by the door. 

"That would be smart."

You walk into the room with Justin and start to think of the layout of the room that you want.

"Let's make the cribs right now.!" 

"Right now?" Justin looks at you. 

"Why not.!" 

"Alright. Let me go get them from the garage."

You stay in the room and wait for Justin to come back. He come back carrying one box.

"Where's the other one?" 

"At the end of the stairs. I'm going to get it right now."

He gets the other box and you open both of the boxes. You guys have a little bit of trouble putting them together. It's takes an hour to put one together but it is quicker for the second one.

"I really like the color that your mom picked for the room. But when are we going to paint.?" 

"You want to do that right now too?" 

"I don't want to do it." 

"I'll call Scooter and Kenny."

Justin calls Scooter & Kenny over as you move the cribs to the hallway. Scooter and Kenny arrive and begin to paint the room. You and Justin go downstairs and build more stuff that is going into the room. When you build everything you sit down on the couch and watch tv. Justin goes upstairs and helps the guys finish painting the room.

{ JUSTIN'S POV } 

I went upstairs and helped Scooter and Kenny finish painting the room. We finished about an hour later and they left.

I was in the bedroom when I heard a scream and then I heard my name. 

I ran downstairs to find (yn) at the end of the stairs. She was laying down on the floor.

"Baby!" I rushed to her side and picked her up.

She looked at me scared. "The babies!" She softly said.

I picked her up and rushed her to the hospital. The doctors saw us right away. The doctor did an ultra sound to see if the babies were okay.

"It looks like nothing happened to them. You are very lucky. But please be careful. Don't make me put you on bed rest for the next few weeks. Cause I know I wouldn't like to be in bed all day." 

"Thank you so much doctor." I said to him.

He was leaving the room when he pulled me to the side.

"What's up doc?" 

"Don't leave her side." 

"I won't.!"

I went back and hugest her tightly.

"Don't scare me like that again." 

"I won't."

I pulled away and looked into her eyes. I kissed her softly and didnt pull away. I closed me eyes and began to think. I really don't know what I would have done if I lost them. I pulled away but gave her little pecks.

"Ready to go home?"

She noded and the nurses rolled her out on a wheelchair. I helped her into the car. He laid her head on the window. I reaches over and played with her hair. I drove to the house and parked in the drive way. I looked over and she had fallen asleep.

I grabbed my phone and took a picture. I tweeted it with the caption "Was at the hospital. Just letting you guys know that they are okay. A few more weeks!!"

I got out of the car and carried her inside and laid her on the bed. I got the puppy and out him on the bed. I hugged her tightly and kissed the back of her neck. I closed my eyes and began to cry. I have no idea why I was crying but it got to the point where I just fell asleep. 

{ END OF JUSTIN'S POV }