The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 28

Chapter 28

You wake up but Justin is not anywhere to be found. You smell something burning in the kitchen. You jump out of bed to find Justin with a muscle shirt on and lost in a cloud of smoke. You pull justin out.

"What are you doing?" You look at Justin and he is covered in pancake mix 

"I'm making you breakfast." 

"You could've hurt yourself babe." 

"Can you help me.?" 

"Of course babe. But first we have to get you and the mess you made cleaned."

You clean Justin's mess while he goes upstairs and changes. He comes back downstairs ready to learn.

"Okay teach me." 

"First tell me why you want to learn?" 

"Because I wanna be able to help you when the babies come." 

"Aww your so sweet."

You give Justin a soft kiss then teach him how to make pancakes. He makes the batter cause its super easy.

"Now watch me first and then you can try."

You begin to make the pancake and it comes out perfect.

"You make it seem so easy." 

"It is easy. Try it." 

"Okay."

He tries to make one but he burns it.

"See I can't do it. I will never make a perfect pancake like you." 

"Never say never." You giggle. 

"I see what you did there." 

"I'll help you."

You help him make another one and it comes out perfect.

"You did it." 

"I did."

He kisses you roughly. He sneaks his hands over to the bowl filled with batter. He places his hand inside and covers his hand. He pulls away and looks into your eyes. He then grabs your face with his hand covered in pancake mix.

"You have a little something on your cheek there." 

You reach behind you and grab some in your hand. "I wonder what it is." You smear some on his shirt. 

"Really babe.?" 

"Yes." You put some in his hair and run away.

He grabs the bowl and chases after you. He catches you and pours the entire bowl over you.

"Justin!" 

"That's what you get." 

"You started it."

Justin begins to walk away.

"You know, you have to clean this right." 

"How do you want me to do that.?" 

"That's up to you.."

He begins to walk up to you. He pulls you close and begins to lick your neck. You let out a slight moan. Justin smiles and continues to lick your neck down to your chest.

"What is going on here.? I heard screaming and came down." Pattie comes into the kitchen.

Justin springs up and smiles at you.