The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 64

Chapter 64

"I am very ready." You said to the doctor.

Two nurses walk and hold your knees. Justin is next to you holding your hand. You squeeze your hand and you take your first push. Every ten seconds you take another push.

"Baby 1 is almost here, I can see him." The doctor says.

You continue to push harder and harder until you feel him come out. You look at Justin and you see him in tears. You hear the cutest little cry.

"Hey son, come here and cut the cord.!"

Justin walks up and cut the baby's umbilical cord and walks back to you. Justin leans in and kisses you.

"I love you."

"I can feel baby 2. He isn't that far away. Ready to push more.?" The doctor interrupts. 

"Yes."

You grab Justin's hand again and squeeze it as you begin to push again. After an hour of pushing, and little pecks from Justin on your cheek, the baby comes out and begins to cry. The doctor hands the scissors over to Justin and he cuts the cord again.

"I'll be right back babe. I'm going to talk to the crew!"

"Okay."

You lay down and look at the nurses while they clean up the babies.

{ JUSTIN'S POV } 

I walked out of the room and went to where the crew was. They all stood up when I walked in. I broke in tears and Scooter walked up to me. He hugged me tight. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see my dad and my mom there.

"Hey mom. Hey dad.!" I gave then both hugs. 

"Congratulations sweetie!" My mom whispered in my ear.

My dad put his hand on my shoulder and looked into my eyes. He didnt say anything. He smiled and brought me into a hug.

"I'll be right back guys. So I can take you to meet them.!"

I walked back to the room. And found the nurses wrapping them in blankets. I sat next to the bed when the nurses handed us them. One nurse walked over with the birth certificates.

"Do you know what the names are going to be?" She said.

I looked over at (yn).

"Baby 1 was going to be Joe and baby 2 was going to be-" 

I interrupted her, "baby 2 will be named Scott."

She looked over at me and smiled. The nurse walked away and I looked over at her.

"We never talked about Scott." 

"I know. But you picked Joe so I picked Scott."

I looked down and saw Scott's face. I smiled and looked back up.

"Excuse me.!" I called a nurse over. 

"Yes?" 

"Can you take a picture of us?" 

"Of course."

She took Scott from my arms while I went to get my phone. I switched her my phone for Scott. I sat on the bed next to (yn) as she held Joe. The nurse took the picture and a gave (yn) a kiss.

"I love you so much!" 

"I love you too." She said to me.

I bent down and kissed Joe on the forehead.

"I'm going to go get my mom, my dad, and scooter!"

I put Scott back in his crib and ran outside.

{ END OF JUSTIN'S POV }