The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 93

Chapter 93

*an hour later* 

You wake up to someone knocking on the door. You slowly walk over to open the door and stand there in nothing but Justin's muscle shirt to find Ryan and Za. Za opens his eyes but looks away quickly.

"Hey (yn). Where is Justin?" Ryan says. 

"He is still asleep. Why?" 

"We were going to the beach with your friends. Pattie and the kids were going to meet us down there." 

"I'll talk to Justin and we will meet you guys downstairs." 

"Alright."

You close the door and walk back to the bed and lay back down next to Justin. You softly kiss his lips to wake him up. He slowly opens his eyes.

"Good morning." 

"Good morning." He softly says. 

"Everyone is going to the beach. Wanna go?" 

"Yeah." 

"Lets get ready."

You get up and go to the bathroom with your suitcase. You take a quick shower and then change into your bathing suit and put jean shorts and a crop top shirt over. You put your hair up into a bun and put a light touch of make up on. You walk out and wait for Justin as he gets ready. You are picking up all your clothes from the floor and putting them on the bed. Justin comes out with sunglasses on so you can't tell that he is tired and hungover.

"Ready.?" 

"Yeah."

Justin grabs your hand and you go downstairs to the beach to meet everyone. As you are walking, Justin wraps his arm around your shoulder and kisses your cheek.

"Mommy! Daddy!" You hear Joe & Scott say as they run towards you & Justin.

You pick up Joe and Justin picks up Scott. You continue to walk and say hi to everyone.

{ JUSTIN'S POV } 

I walked over to Ryan & Za since they were just standing there as the rest of the guys were playing football.

"Hey guys." You say as you put Scott down. "Go with mommy." 

"Okay."

"Looks like you had a rough night." Ryan said. 

"Did you really hear everything.!" 

"Yes dude. I heard the bed hit the wall, & *mimics you* oh Justin" 

"Shut up." I hit Ryan on his arm. 

"Don't hit me, hit Za, he was checking your wife out this morning." 

"It's not my fault, she opened the door only wearing your muscle shirt." 

"That's my wife dude." I hit Za harder.

"Hey babe. Can you take Joe and Scott into the water.?" I heard (yn) shout. 

"Yeah."

Joe and Scott ran toward me and I took them into the water with Ryan following me. We played in the water for an hour or two and then ate some lunch. The rest of the day, I was sitting next to (yn) with my arm around her watching the kids run in and out if the water.

"Why don't you take off your shirt.?" 

"I would but someone left scratches all over my back last night." 

"I'm sorry." 

"Don't say sorry, I like it when you dug your nails into my back."

I laid my hand on her thigh and squeezed it as I leaned in to kiss her. I could feel her smile in the middle of our kids. I slowly pulled away and looked into her eyes. She pulled off my sunglasses so she could see my eyes.

"Lets go to Paris.! For our honey moon." I broke out silence. 

"When?" 

"Maybe in a month." 

"Okay." You smiled big.

"Daddy." Scott walks up to you. 

"Yeah.?" 

"I'm tired." 

"Go get your brother and we will go up to the room." 

"Okay."

I stood up and helped (yn) get up so she could get Avalanna from my mom. We walked to the room do we could all get a good nights rest before we had to leave tomorrow in the afternoon.