The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 6

Chapter 6

"The buses are full man." 
"She can stay with me." 
"She?" 
"I'll talk to you guys this afternoon for lunch." 
"Alright."

Justin hangs up and knocks on the door. Your friend opens it and Justin walks toward you.

"You think we can talk?" 
"Right now?" 
"Yeah." 
"Okay let's go outside."

You both go to the hallway. Justin has a serious look on your face.

"I'm just going to ask you." 
"What?" 
He takes a long pause. "Would you want to...umm...go on tour with me.?" 
You look at him surprised. "I hardly know you Justin. I don't know." 
"We could get to know each other." He holds you by your hips and puts on hand on your stomach but quickly removes it. "And what if you are." He kisses your cheek. 
"I don't know Justin." You look down. 
"Let me tell you something." 
"What.?" You look up. 
"I'm not like those other jerks. You can trust me." 
"Will you promise me something first." 
"What?" 
"Take me out on a date first." 
"Alright. We will have dinner tonight. Just me and you." 
"Okay. I'll go." 
"Really?" He picks you up and spins you around and puts you back down. 
"I'll be back."

He waits in the hallway as you go into the room and talk to your friends. Justin hears a lot of screaming. A few minutes later you walk out with your bags and your friends following you.

"We are going to miss you (yn)" 
"I'm going to miss you guys too!" 
You all hug. 
"I'll call you guys."

Justin helps you with your bags and kisses you softly. You look at Justin.

"Why did you ask me to go on tour with you?" 
"I...well...started to like you." 
You blush.

You go back to his room and get dressed to have lunch with Scooter. You wear a long dress and sandals. You are putting on a bracelet when Justin walks up behind you and hugs you.

"Your so beautiful." 
"Justin. I'm nervous." 
"Why?" 
You shrug your shoulders. 
"Everything will be fine. Scooter is going to like you. I know I do."

He turns you around and kisses you. There's a knock on the room door. You grab your purse and walk with Justin to the door. Justin opens it and Scooter walks in.

"This must be the she you were talking about on the phone earlier." He looks at Justin, then at you, then back to Justin.