The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 50

Chapter 50

"I'll just see the name. I won't read anything. And then I'll put the phone back." You softly say to yourself.

You slide down his notifications and see the name.

"Selena? I thought they weren't talking?" You lock his phone and put it back where it was.

You play with Justin's hair again and just sit there as he sleeps on you. Justin slowly lifts his head and opens his eyes. He kisses your chest and sits up. He gets his phone and types and quickly locks it. He leans over and kisses you.

"Good morning sleepy head."

Justin smiles at you and his phone beeps again. He quickly replies and throws his phone on the floor.

"Your so beautiful." He kisses you. 

"Alfredo came in when you were asleep and told me that the show starts in 3 hours." 

"I have to get ready." 

"I'll wait here." 

"Come on."

He gets up and takes you with him as he gets ready.

"Hey babe. Can you bring me my phone.?" 

"Yeah?"

You walk to the dressing room and get his phone. You click the button by accident to revel another message from Selena. You read it.

"I just wish we didn't break up."

You walk back to Justin and hand him his phone. You sit down without saying a word. Justin looks over at you.

"What's wrong?" 

"Nothing." 

"Are you sure." 

"Yeah."

You flash him a fake smile and walk back to the dressing room. Justin finishes getting ready and walks back to the dressing room to find you laying down on the couch. He hears you crying.

"Babe.?" 

"What?" 

"What's wrong?" 

"Why don't you ask Selena." 

"You read that message huh?" 

"Of course I did. She texted you when I got your phone."

Justin sits next to you and slides his hand on your stomach.

"I don't love her anymore." 

You stay quiet. 

"I love you. And only you." 

He sheds a tear and you don't say a word. 

"Talk to me. I hate fighting with you." 

"I thought you weren't going to talk to her anymore." 

"She texted me." 

"But you texted her back." 

"I'll delete her number." 

"Let me do it."

He hands you his phone and you delete her number. You hand back his phone.

"Are you still mad at me?" 

You look at him. 

"Come on you can't be mad at me." 

You smile at him as he begins to lean in and kiss you.

He wraps his arms around you and hugs you tightly.