The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 55

Chapter 55

"You wanna what?" 

"I want to ask (yn) to marry me." 

"Don't you think you are moving too fast?" 

Justin stays quiet. 

"I mean you are going to have twins in 5 months." 

"Should I wait till after they arrive?" 

"I think so."

Justin stands up and goes back to the room. He goes to the bedroom and sees you asleep. He doesn't want to bother so he goes to the couch and turns on the tv.

{JUSTIN'S POV} 

I turned on the tv and began to think. There were so many things going through my head. I turned off the tv and stood up.

I walked back to the bedroom and went into my suitcase. I forgot that Twist put it in my bag when he came and met me in Miami. I pulled out the small bag and went outside to the balcony. I quickly rolled a blunt and smoked it. I was almost done when I got a call. It didn't bother on answering it. I finished and went inside.

I put the rest that was in the bag back in my suitcase. i sprayed cologne & went to the bathroom and brushed key teeth so (yn) didn't find out. I put eye drops in my eyes. I laid down next to her and hugged her as she slept. I started to zone out and knocked out.

{END OF JUSTIN'S POV}

You woke up to Justin hugging you tightly. You turned around and faced him. The smell of cologne overwhelmed you but you loved it. You stuck your hand up his shirt and feel his abs. You feel his arms wrap around you tighter. He soon wakes up and you look at him. You just stare at each other. You smile and kiss him softly. He licks your lips and enters his tongue into you mouth. You two go at it for awhile when you feel Justin's phone vibrate. You pull away.

"Are you going to get that?"

He pulls out his phone and sees that it's Twist.

"Hey bro." 

"What's up twist?" 

"Did you try some of the stuff.?"

Justin quickly jumps out of the bed and walks out of the bedroom.

"Yeah I did. It was fucking great." 

"I'll give you more when I meet you in Atlanta in a week." 

"Alright.!" 

"I'll call you later." 

"Okay. Bye."

Justin hangs up and goes back to the room. You lay there in bed.

"Is everything alright?" 

"Yeah. He called cause he wanted to tell me about this girl that he met last night." 

"Oh."

He lays back next to you. You look at him.

"Babe?" 

"What's up?" 

"Can you promise me something?" 

"Of course." 

You sit up and grab his hand, "promise me that you won't lie to me and you will always tell me the truth even though it might hurt me." 

"I promise."