The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 49

Chapter 49

You unlock your phone to see this. 

"I didn't get a chance to say this to you but I'm happy for you. I'm glad you found someone. Yeah, it did hurt when you told me that you were pregnant. I wish they were mine. But I'm over it. I'm glad you and Justin are having twins." 

"Goodbye (yn)"

You lock your phone and shed a tear.

*you think* he really loved me. I did him so wrong.

You go inside and walk to Justin's dressing room but you don't see him. You see his phone and wallet on the couch but not him. You hear the door close and find him standing there in his white leather jeans. Shirtless showing off his tattoos. He walks up to you and sweeps you off your feet and carries you like a bride. He walks to the couch and sit you on his lap. His brown eyes meet yours. He licks his lips and leans in to kiss you. He wraps his arms around your body making you feel wanted. He slides his tongue in your mouth. You hold the side of his face with your hand.

*you think* "this is where I should be."

You kiss him a little longer and slowly pull away. He lays his head on your chest as you play with his hair.

"I'm nervous." Justin breaks the silence. 

"For what?" 

"Our new life." 

"It's going to be the same just with two little kids running around."

Justin gets off his chest and looks at you.

"I just don't want to loose you when they come." 

"I'm not going anywhere Justin." 

"I love you." 

"I love you too."

He lays his head on your chest again and falls asleep. Alfredo walks in and you tell him to be quiet.

Alfredo whispers. "Show starts in 3 hours." 

"Okay. Thanks Fredo."

He walks out and you quietly pull out your phone and text Nathan back.

"I'm sorry I hurt you. And don't get me wrong, I do miss you but I like my new life. I don't plan on leaving Justin. I love him."

You open twitter and open a tweet but you just stare at it. A lot of thoughts are running through your head. You type something but erase it.

After a few minutes you tweet: "I promise. I'm here to stay."

You slide your phone into your pocket and look around for Justin's phone. You find it a few feet from you. You try to reach it without waking up Justin. You get it in-between your fingers. You unlock his phone to see a picture of you and him. You smile but you get interrupted when he gets a text message. You quickly close it and look at his wallpaper again. But you really want to see who texted him.