The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 27

Chapter 27

"Can you show us to our rooms. We had a long day." Pattie says. 

"Yeah of course." Justin kisses you and grabs her bags.

He quickly shows her to her room and comes back for his grandparents and shows them to their room. When he comes back Scooter is on his way to the door.

"I have to go now." 

"Alright scooter. I'll call you tomorrow." 

"Okay. Bye. Bye (yn)" scooter walks out the door.

Justin stands by the door. "Come on. Lets go to bed."

You walk up to Justin and he picks you up. He carries you upstairs and softly lays you down on the bed. He lays next to you and lifts up your shirt. He begins to slowly rub your stomach.

"What did your fans say?" 

"I don't know. You wanna see?" 

"Yeah. You sit up and cuddle next to Justin. 

Justin pulls out his phone. "I kinda don't wanna see their reaction." 

You look at Justin, "it's going to be okay."

Justin looks at his phone and unlocks it slowly. He opens up to twitter and goes to the trends. The number one trend being # CongratsJustin&(Yn)

Justin gets a hugs smile on his face. He looks over at you and kisses you quickly. He opens up the trend to find many tweets.

"If Justin's happy, I'm happy. # CongratsJustin&(Yn)" 

"I wanna see their kids already. # CongratsJustin&(Yn)" 

"I can already picture Justin holding his kids with that cute smile of his. # CongratsJustin&(Yn)" 

"There are so many thoughts going through my mind and I can't help but cry. # CongratsJustin&(Yn)"

Justin locks his phone and puts it on the nightstand. He looks over at you and gives you a big smile. He slowly kisses you.

"I love you so much baby." 

"I love you too."

Justin turns on the tv and finds a movie you guys can watch. You lay down and put the blanket over you. Justin takes off his shirt and lays down next to you. He wraps his arms around your waist. You watch the movie.

*You begin to think.* "my life couldn't get any better"

You kiss justin goodnight and fall asleep. Justin reaches over to grab his phone and takes a picture of you asleep and him kissing your cheek.

"Goodnight babe." He tweets the picture. 

"But I can't forget about the girls that will always be in my heart. Goodnight beliebers ;)"

He locks his phone and falls asleep with you in his arms