The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 44

Chapter 44

"What are you going to do if I do tickle you.?" 

"Leave the room and have you sleep all alone." 

"You wouldn't do that." 

"Yeah I would." 

"Fine I won't tickle you."

Scooter comes in. "We are here."

You get up and walk out with Justin following you. You quickly go to the candy and get a lot of chocolate. You then go to the chips and get a couple bags. You walk over to Justin as he gets something to drink.

"Can you get me a tea.?" 

"Sure babe."

He turns around and hands it to you but sees you are hands are over flowing with food.

"Really babe?" 

"The baby wants it." 

"Or do you.?" 

"Both." You smile.

Justin pays for everything and you both get back on the bus. You both sit down in the front with Scooter and Pattie. You talk to Pattie while Justin talks to Scooter about the tour. You eat a chocolate bar and go get your phone from the bedroom. You turn it on and sit down next to Pattie again.

You begin to take some random pictures.

You take one of you eating with the caption "being pregnant is rough."

You take one with Pattie with the caption "with mama"

Then you take one of Justin and Scooter "you can take the boys out of business but you can't take the business out of the boys. Did that make sense. Probably not."

You begin to text when you get a text from Nathan. "Babe. Come on. We can work this out."

You lock your phone and close your eyes and begin to think about Nathan. You open your eyes and reply to his text.

"I'll be in New York. If you want to talk then meet me there."