The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 37

Chapter 37

You wake up in the middle of the night and use the bathroom. When you go back to bed, you are having trouble going back to sleep but you don't want to wake up Justin. All that is going through your mind is what he told you.

*you say quietly to yourself* does he still love her? Does he really love me?

You look down at your hand and see his moms ring on your finger. You look down at your neck and see the necklace. You begin to cry. Tears flow down your face. You try to stay quiet so you don't wake up Justin but he turns around and see you.

He rushes to your side. "What's wrong?" 
You keep crying. 
"Baby. What's wrong." 
"Do you still love her?" 
"Who? Selena?" 
You nod. 
"Of course not.! Baby. She kissed me. I didn't kiss her back. I'm done with her. I'm with you. And I love you. A LOT! I really did mean it when I said that I wanna spend the rest of my life with you." He reaches over and places his hand on your stomach. "I wanna be there for you and see my kids grow up with you."

He wipes your face and you stop crying.

"Come here."

He lays down and you put your head on his chest.

"You hear my heart beating?" 
"Yeah." 
"It only beats for you."

You smile and Justin starts to play with your hair. You both start to fall asleep again.

In the morning, you wake up still in Justin's arms. You find him still asleep so you grab his phone and tweet a picture of him asleep saying. "Good morning girls. It's @(yourtwittername) Just thought I would give you a picture of Justin sleeping."

You lock his phone and put it back where it was. You go to the bathroom and brush your teeth. Justin wakes up and sees that you are in the bathroom. He gets up and walks over to you. He grabs your waist from behind and kisses the back of your neck.

"Good morning baby." 
"Good morning." 
"My mom and my grandparents are leaving this afternoon." 
"We should take them out to eat breakfast." 
"Alright. I'll go tell them."

He gives you a kiss and walks away. You stand in the bathroom by yourself. You look in the mirror and turn sideways. You lift up your shirt to find yourself already showing a little baby bump.