The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 66

Chapter 66

{ JUSTIN'S POV } 

(Yn) fell asleep and I stood by Joe and Scott. I pulled out my phone and began to record a video on Instagram.

"Hey guys. I have two future heartbreakers that I want you to meet." I recorded Joe. "This is Joe." I recorded Scott. "And this is Scott."

I posted the video and locked my phone. I was about to fall asleep when a nurse walked in.

"Is everyone gone?" 

"Yes." 

"I'll bring them back tomorrow morning." 

"Okay."

I gave them both a kiss on the forehead and the nurse took them away. I sat on the chair next to the bed and played on my phone as I started to fall asleep. 

{ END OF JUSTIN'S POV }

*the next morning*

You wake up and turn around to face Justin. You are so sore that you can't even move. You shake Justin and wake him up. He jumps out of the chair.

"You scared me!" 

"I'm sorry baby." You giggle 

"Good morning babe.!" 

"Good morning."

Justin laid next to you and begins to kiss your neck. He wrapped his arm around around your weak body and slid you closer to him.

"You know you look sexy in that hospital gown.!" He whispers into your neck. 

"Shut up!" You began to giggle.

Justin was about to get on top of you when a nurse walked in.

"Good morning. Just wanted to see if you were awake and if everything was okay." 

"Everything is good." Justin said as he slid down from the bed to the chair. 

"I'll bring them back in a little bit." 

"Thank you." You said softly.

She left the room and Justin went back to being on top of you. Right when Justin was about kiss you, there was a knock on the door.

"Really?"

He kissed you quickly and got off of you again. Two nurses came in with Joe and Scott. One nurse handed you Scott as Justin held Joe.

"Good morning." You said softly to Scott.

"I'll be back in an hour to show you a few things before you leave us." One of the nurses said before she left with the other nurse.

You watched Scott as he slept. You noticed he had a birthmark on his cheek. It was almost in the shape of a heart.

"Babe. Look at Scott's cheek." 

Justin walked over and saw his birthmark. "Is that a heart?" 

"Yeah."

A few minutes later, the nurse came in and taught you the basics on how to take care of Joe and Scott. After she left, you changed out of the hospital gown into something more comfortable. When you were siting on the bed holding Joe, the doctor came in and talked to you.

"Ready to begin your new lives as parents." 

"I'm more then ready!" Justin said excitedly.

A nurse walked in with a wheelchair and you say down in it. You held Joe in one arm and Scott in the other. Justin grabbed all the bags and gifts and followed you outside. He ran to the car and drove to pick you up. He carefully put Joe and Scott into the car seats and helped you inside.

"If you have any questions, just give me a call." The doctor said 

"Thanks so much doc." You said.

Justin drove off and you looked back into the backseat. You are officially parents.