The Mistake You Cant Erase Ch. 65

Chapter 65

{ JUSTIN'S POV } 

I walked outside again and called my mom, my dad, and Scooter over. My mom grabbed my hand as we went into the room. We walked over to (yn) as she held Joe.

"Mom, Dad, Scooter, meet Joe Bieber."

My mom walked to the side of the bed to get a better view.

"He is adorable."

My dad walked behind her and looked at Joe as he slept.

"Scooter, I have someone special that you have to meet."

I walked over and stood him in front of Scott.

"Scooter meet Scott Bieber"

He laughed and smiled. He hugged me. My mom and dad walked up to meet Scott as Scooter went to see Joe. I heard my mom crying.

"Mom why are you crying?" 

"I'm okay baby. I'm just happy."

She kissed my cheek and went to go sit on the bed. I played with (yn)'s hair and we looked at Joe.

"Do you want to hold him?" 

"Yeah. But will you do me a favor?" 

"Of course babe." 

"Tweet the picture we took.!"

I gave her my phone and she handed me Joe.

"What do you want me to tweet?" 

"Put... Hey guys. Just wanted to introduce you to the newest additions of the Bieber crew. Joe Bieber and Scott Bieber."

She leaned over and gave me a kiss.

"I'm going to go get Kenny and Alfredo.!" Scooter said as he walked out.

He came back with Kenny and Alfredo behind him. I stood up and introduced them to Joe and then to Scott.

"Hey sweetie?" 

"Yeah mom?" 

"Can I hold Scott." 

"Yeah?"

I gave Joe back to (yn) and picked up Scott to give him to my mom. 

{ END OF JUSTIN'S POV }

You were so happy to see the crew here. They made you feel like family. Justin came and sat next you. He reached and grabbed your hand.

"Are you tired?" He asks you. 

"Yeah?" 

"I'll have them leave in a little and tell them they can come tomorrow if they want too." 

"Okay babe."

30 minutes passed by and you said bye to everyone. Pattie gave you a long hug and so did Jeremy.

Justin walked out into the hall way and came back a few minutes later. You looked at Joe and Scott as they laid in the little cribs. Justin walked to you and laid next to you.

"I love you." He got on top of you and looked into your eyes. 

"I love you too."

He kissed you softly.

"I'll let you rest baby." 

"Goodnight." 

"Goodnight baby."

You fell asleep and Justin stayed up.