The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 88

Chapter 88

{ JUSTIN'S POV } 

I began to walk down the hall with guys and the boys holding my hands. We all got into the elevator and went down to a tent on the beach where we all waited.

My mom walked in and got the boys from me. I kissed them.

"I'll see you guys right now?" 

"Okay daddy." Joe said to me.

I was getting really nervous. I had butterflies in my stomach. My palms were sweating.

"Justin, it's going to be fine." Ryan sat next to me and patted me on my back. 

{ END OF JUSTIN'S POV }

You are in tent with your friends. Your dress barely touching the sand. Pattie walks in with the boys.

"Mommy.!" Scott says as he runs over to you. 

"Hey guys." You kiss them on their heads. 

"Where is sis-ter.?" Joe says 

"She just in her car seat."

You look at them and look exactly like Justin. You begin to smile as they go up to Avalanna. After a few minutes, you begin to feel like you are going to throw up. You are super nervous. You are only minutes away from walking down the aisle to Justin.

Jeremy walks in the tent.

"It's time. And you look beautiful (yn)" 

"Thank you."

Pattie grabs Avalanna from her car seat and walks out with boys and Jeremy. Your friends walk out behind them and meet up the Justin's friends. You stay in the tent till its your turn to walk down the aisle.

{ JUSTIN'S POV } 

It was finally time to see my princess. I waited as everyone walked out before me. I fixed my hair and walked out. I saw Scooter and the crew. Alfredo was down on his knees taking pictures. I stood in front of everyone and waited.

"Please raise."

Everyone stood up and there she was. Mrs. Bieber. She looked so beautiful walking down. And her dress was perfect. I bit my lip and looked over at Ryan. He smiled at me.

"Dude you are so lucky." He whispered to me.

I had a huge smile on my face when she was finally in front of me. I reached over in front of me and grabbed her hands.

"You look beautiful." 

"Thank you and you look handsome."

I looked deeply into her eyes and took a deep breath. I licked my lips and the pastor began to speak. 

{ END OF JUSTIN'S POV }