The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 8

Chapter 8

You look at him shocked. "What did you say?" 
"I said I want to keep it." 
"You do?" 
"Yes."

He looks at you and grabs your hand. You give him a smile. He leans in and kisses you. Scooter comes back and so does the food. All three of you talk and laugh about stupid things. You guys finish eating and go back to the hotel.

Scooter walks you guys to the room. "Don't forget. We are leaving at 12 tomorrow. So don't stay out to late." 
"We won't man." Justin and Scooter hug and say bye. 
Scooter walks up to you and gives you a hug. "It was nice meeting you (yn) consider yourself part of the family."

You smile and walk into the room with Justin. You start to walk to the bedroom when Justin runs up behind you and lifts you into the air. He spins you around and softly puts you down. He spins you around a begins to kiss you. He walks with you to the bed and lays you down. Not breaking your kiss and lays next to you and holds your face. He slowly pulls away and looks deep into your eyes. He runs his hand up and down softly on your arm.

"Are you still sure about keeping it?" 
"Yes babe." He smiles at you. 
"Okay." You smile at him.

You two slowly start to fall asleep when there is a knock in the door. Justin gets up and answers it. You lay on the bed. You can hardly hear who Justin is talking too but the conversation doesn't last long. Justin walks back into the room and jumps back on the bed.

"Who was at the door?" 
"It was nobody." He leans over to you and gives you a kiss.

*You think to yourself* is he hiding something from me?

You get off the bed and walk to your suitcase. You grab a purple tight dress with your black heels. "I'm going to go get ready for dinner?" 
"Don't get ready yet, it's too early. Come back and lay down."

You look at him and lay your clothes on the edge of the bed. You walk up to where he is laying and lay on top of him. You lay your head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat. He reaches for your hand and interlocks his fingers with yours. He lays them by his pant pocket. You feel something in his pocket.

*you begin think again* what is he hiding from me.? Is he doing drugs and not telling me.? I hope whatever is in his pocket isn't dangerous. I should stop with all the thoughts.

"Justin?" You turn your head to look up at him but find him fast asleep.