The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 39

Chapter 39

"Yeah. But..." 

"But what?" 

"I'm happy about being with you." 

"You are?" 

"I'm very happy."

He turns on the music and plays "Die In Your Arms." He turns to you and begins to sing to you.

"Justin pay attention to the road."

He turns around but still sings to you. You start to get closer to your apartment so you guide Justin. You finally arrive at the apartment and get out. Justin follows you as you get to your door. You get your keys and walk in to find your friends all there to greet you. They run up to you and give you a hug.

"We missed you.!" 

"I've missed you too guys."

Justin walks in and grabs your hand.

"Are you guys going to help me pack?" 

"Of course."

You all walk to your room and you grab two suitcases you have in your closet along with a small cardboard box to but your picture frames.

You and Justin pack away your clothes as your friends pack your small things away. You start to get dizzy so you sit down on your bed and tell Justin what to get. After Justin is done he sits down next you and sees that you don't look good.

"Do you have water?" 

"Yeah. In the fridge." Your friend says and shows him to the kitchen.

He comes back and hands you the water. He kisses your forehead and hugs you. Your friends look over and smile. They finish packing your stuff and move everything to the door. You and Justin walk after them.

"I'm going to take all this to the car." Justin picks you your boxes and walks to the car.

You stay with your friends and begin to talk.

"I never told you guys but I'm pregnant. With twins." 

"Omg." They all say. 

"I'm so happy for you." Your best friends hugs you.

Justin comes back up and gets the last suitcase. "I'll wait for you in the car."

You and your friends walks down to the car and see Justin on the phone. You hug your friends goodbye.

"I'm going to miss you." 

"Don't forget about us." 

"I will miss you too & I won't forget about you."

You get in the car and wave to your friends. You shed a tear and put on your seatbelt. Justin hangs up to phone and drives off. He reaches for your hand and smiles at you. He leans over and kisses you.

"Take a nap babe. I'll wake you up when we get to the house."

You wipe your face and slowly fall asleep.