The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 52

Chapter 52

You look at Justin and he looks like he is about to cry. His eyes filled with tears.

"I love you too."

You kiss him and he gets on top of you. The kiss get intense and he begins to grind on you. He pulls away and kisses your neck. You let out a slight moan.

Justin stops kissing your neck and looks at you. "Can we?" 
"Just don't go all the way." 
"I know baby.!"

He quickly takes off his pants and begins to kiss you again. Without breaking the kiss, he slides off your pants and your panties. He slides in halfway and goes soft.

A couple of minutes later, Justin finishes and lays down next to you. He is breathing hard. You look over at him and smile. You lean over and kiss him on his cheek.

His phone begins to ring. You look at the time and its 2 am. Justin grabs his phone and sees the number. He turns off his phone and throws it on the floor.

"Who was it?" 
"Someone that we don't have to worry about anymore." 
He smiles at you and kisses you.

He reaches down and holds your stomach. He slides down and lays his head on your stomach.

"I can hear their heartbeats." Justin says excited.

He comes back and kisses you hard.

"What do they sound like."

He mimics their heartbeats and you giggle. He wraps his arms around your body and hugs you.

"Can you just be 9 months already? I wanna meet them already!" 
"We found out the gender soon." 
"I want boys." 
"Two boys? You really want me to suffer." You giggle. 
"You are not going to suffer, you have me. I'm not going anywhere."