The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 12

Chapter 12

Before you could say anything, Justin slams his lips against yours and throws your bra out of the water. He picks up your legs and wraps them around his waist. He begins to kiss you roughly. You bite his lip as he slowly puts his hand in your panties. You softly moan in the middle of your kiss.

"Justin. We. Really. Shouldn't." 
He pulls away "Why not?" 
"At least not here." 
"So you wanna go to the room?"

You bite your lip and slowly nod.

"Alright stay in here, I'll be back."

Justin hops out of the pool. He picks up your bra and hands it to you. You put it on as Justin grabs some towels. You pick up your clothes and put on your heels. Justin takes you through the back door so you guys don't have to walk through the lobby. The whole way to the room, Justin can't keep his hands off of you.

"Justin wait." 
"Okay."

You get to the room and run away from Justin. You throw your clothes in the floor and hide in the bathroom. Justin didnt see where you went but notices your clothes and heels on the floor. He sneaks into the bathroom, and hears you in the shower. He moves the curtain and sees your standing there. You reach for his hand and bring him into the shower with you. He gets in and turns on the water. He goes back to where he left off down at the pool. He takes off your bra and throws it out of the shower. He slides down your panties.

"Your so beautiful." He says right before he begins to kiss your neck and down to your breast.

You lick your lips, "Justin!" You moan

He brings you into the water and takes off his boxers. You guys begin to go at it for a few minutes when you scratch his back and yell his name as he fills you up. He pulls out and turns off the water. You two stand there for a few minutes as water drips down your bodies. Two get out and wrap your bodies in a towel. You begin to walk to the bed. You look down at your chest and see the necklace & you smile. You and Justin lay down in the bed. Justin puts one of his arms under your head for support and looks at you.

"What?" 
He just smiles and leans in to kiss you. "You are just so beautiful and I can't get over it." 
"You should sing to me." 
"Okay. What song?