The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 42

Chapter 42

{2 WEEKS LATER}

"Are you ready to go on tour babe?" Justin looks over at you as you pack your suitcases. 

"I'm excited."

"Are you guys ready?!" Scooter yells from downstairs. 

"Almost Scooter.!" Justin yells back.

You zip up your bags and walk downstairs.

"Let me help you with that." Scooter runs up to you and grabs your bags to put them on the tour bus.

Justin walks down and sees you talking to Pattie. He takes his bags to the bus and comes back inside.

"Ready ladies?" 

"Yup." You grab your purse and your phone and follow Justin as Pattie follows you to the bus.

"Where does the tour start.?" You look over at Justin.

"Well it doesn't start for another 4 days but since you can get on a plane. We are taking the bus all the way to New York." Justin looks over at you.

He grabs your hand and takes you to the back where his bed is. You put your purse on the edge of bed. You lay down next to Justin. He gets his phone from his pocket.

"Let's take pictures."

You guys take a few pictures making funny faces and one kissing.

He makes a collage and tweets the picture...."off to New York to start the tour. See you guys soon."

He locks it and puts it back in his pocket. He reaches over and softly rubs your stomach. He looks down and then up at you. He places his hand on your cheek and softly kisses you. You both sit up and roughly kiss.

"I want chocolate." You say as you pull away from the kiss. 

"Right now.?" 

"Yeah."

"Hey Scooter.!" Justin yells. 

Scooter comes to the room. "What's up." 

"She is craving chocolate." 

"The cravings are kicking in." 

"Yup." You nod at Scooter. 

"We will stop at a gas station when we can." 

"Okay."

Scooter walks back and Justin begins to kiss you again.

"You know it sucks that your pregnant." 

"Why?" 

He smiles "because you make he really horny sometimes."