The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 95 (Last Chapter)

Chapter 95

- Rated R towards the end -

It's your last day in Paris. You don't want to leave. You are enjoying being alone with Justin. You are standing on your room balcony. Holding tight to the rail. You feel arms wrap around your waist and a chin land on your shoulder.

"Hey beautiful." 

"What are we going to do tonight.?" 

"I can't tell you." 

"Why not?" 

"Just get ready. I'll meet you downstairs."

He kisses your cheek and walks away. You hear the room door close and you are by yourself. You quickly put your heels on and you fix your makeup. You grab your purse and walk out of the room. You go downstairs to find Justin next to a motorcycle holding a helmet.

"What is this?" 

"Just come on."

He hand you the helmet and gets on and starts it. You put on the helmet and get on behind him. You put your purse in the middle of you two and wrap your arms around his waist. He drives around the city as the sun goes down and the city lights begin to turn on. He soon drives you back tot the hotel and parks the bike in font of the hotel.

"Come on.!" He says as he gets off the bike.

He starts to run away from you. You put the helmet on the ground and walk to find Justin but he is nowhere. You continue to walk telling his name but you don't hear a reply. You feel arms wrap around your waist.

"Close your eyes."

You close your eyes and Justin guides you. He takes you to the center of the Eiffel tower and moves from behind you to in front of you.

"Now open."

You open your eyes to find Justin hiding behind a single rose. He slowly pulls down the rose away from his face. He hands it to you as he kisses you softly. He wraps your arms around his neck and he looks into your eyes.

"I hope you don't mind but I wanna sing you a song."

"I don't mind."

He clears his throat and opens his mouth as he begins to sing,

"Just a fraction of your love fills the air 

And I fall in love with you 

All over again, oh 

You're the light that feeds the sun 

In my world 

I'd face a thousand years of pain for my girl 

Out of all the things in life that i could fear 

The only thing that would hurt me, 

Is if you weren't here, oh."

You look into his eyes and you smile as he continues to sing to you.

"I don't wanna go back to just being one half of the equation 

Do you understand what I'm sayin'? 

Girl, without you I'm lost 

Can't fix this compass at heart 

Between me and love, 

You're the common denominator 

Oh, oh , oh, oh 

Common denominator 

Oh, yeah, whoa."

He holds you by your hips and lays your head on his chest.