The Mistake You Can't Erase Ch. 60

Chapter 60

{4 MONTHS LATER}

You are finally back in LA and 7 months pregnant now. You are trying to unpack all of your suitcases but you can't bend down as much. Justin quickly unpacks and runs over to help you.

"I'll finish for you babe. Lay down."

Justin unpacks your suitcases when scream. Justin looks up at you and you have your hand on your stomach.

"Why did you scream baby.?" 

"I felt a kick. Come here."

{ JUSTIN'S POV } 

I ran over to her side and laid my hand on her stomach. After I few minutes I felt one of them kick. I looked over and her and smiled big. I leaned in and kissed her softly.

"I can't believe we are two months away babe." I pulled away from our kiss. 

"I know baby."

We stared at each other for awhile and I got up to finish unpacking her bags.

"I'm going to take a nap." 

"Okay baby."

I went over to her again and kissed her again. When she fell asleep I grabbed her phone and called her best friend.

"Hey girl.!" 

"It's not (yn). It's me. Justin." 

"What's up Justin." 

"I was calling you cause I was wondering if you guys wanted to throw a baby shower here at the house." 

"We would love to throw a baby shower for you and (yn)." 

"When is a good time for you.?" 

"Is next Friday okay?" 

"That's perfect." 

"I'll talk to you later then." 

"Okay. Bye."

I hung up and went back upstairs. 

{ END OF JUSTIN'S POV }

An hour later you wake up to find Justin talking to someone downstairs. You get up slowly and walk downstairs. You see Justin standing up in front of someone who is siting on the couch.

"Hey baby." You say as you walk towards Justin. "Who is here?"

Justin turns around and you see Selena on the couch.

"What is she doing here.?" 

"She just came here to t-" 

Selena stands up and walks up to you. "I want to work things out."

You walk away and go back upstairs to the bedroom. You lay down on the bed when Justin walks in.

"If you don't want to work things out then I won't either. She will be gone for good. Just say the words." 

"I want her gone." 

"Alright baby."

He kisses you hard and goes back downstairs.

{ JUSTIN'S POV } 

I went back downstairs and met up with Selena. I told her what (yn) had said and walked her out.

"Can I have one more kiss.?"

I didn't even get the chance to say no. She pushed herself against me. I pushed her away and closed the door. I ran back upstairs and quickly rushed to (yn)'s side. I kissed her like I have never kissed her before. I slowly pulled away and looked in her eyes.

"What was that for?" 

"I just love you so much."

She smiled and I smiled back at her 

{ END OF JUSTIN'S POV }