Wowie, a day in the life of Gasster Sins {5}

Sans POV (because why not)

I couldn't stop thinking about her. Maybe sending her off to school this early was a bad idea after all... It was Papyrus's idea anyways. Maybe I should have just waited. I just wanted to give her another chance at a slightly normal life.

"BROTHER!" Papyrus wailed and darted into the living room where I was lounging, "I CANNOT FIND THE HUMAN!" He started quivering and I groaned.

"Calm down Pap. She's at school." I murmured and he stopped his blubbering before grinning, "PERHAPS I CAN VISIT HER?" He beams.

"I suppose... But not today. I want to see if she likes it first."

"i believe she established that she didn't like school already." sans butts in with his shit-eating grin, "i mean. i can't blame her. i'd be having a bad time if i were her."

I grumble in annoyance and send another glare over to sans, "Would you be quiet already? Go to sleep or something... I have to watch the time. I have to know when to head out and pick up (Y/N)."

"i can do it." sans offers, but I quickly deny it.

"No. I'm capable of doing it myself." I glare over at him, "You'd probably fall asleep before reaching the school."

"pfft. you have zero faith in me." sans shrugs and starts to wander down the hallway. I suddenly hear a thud and groan, "Sans! Get your lazy, boney ass off of the ground and go into your room to sleep!"

"sorry bro, i think gravity's doin' a number on me. i suppose you were right. i can't pick up (y/n) from school."

I hiss as I realize he's setting this up for a pun.

"guess you could say i..."

"SANS DON'T."

"would've fallen for her." He starts snickering and I hear the door to his room shut.

"Idiot." I mutter and look away.

Papyrus looks over at me before gasping, "OH! I HAVE A GREAT IDEA! MAY I HEAD TO THE STORE?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah sure." I murmur and watch him leave quickly. I wondered what he was doing... He was probably going to buy some more stop to make spaghetti.

Shit.

I forgot to warn (Y/N)...

(WHOA
A REALLLLLLLY

short chapter

this was a simple drabble to get my mind going.
In return and request for forgiveness of this horrid, short chapter. I shall be uploading a few chapters today.

hopefully

Y'know. I put the pro in procrastinate.)