Shut your mouth {38}

"Well, what's his name? What did he do exactly?"

"Sans. That's his name and he's ignoring me." You clear your throat and turn around. Sans turns towards you while Phoebe continues watching TV.

The simple sentence rolls off of your tongue and you're sure that Sans got the message. The look on his face couldn't tell you otherwise.

"Don't worry. He's no one important."

----------------------------

"(Y/N) (L/N) please report to the front desk, please report to the--"

"(Y/N) dear~! It's me, Mettaton! I'm here to pick you up from school!"

"Ma'am--"

"Ugh! How dare you!"

"I mean sir, please do not--"

You stared up at the ceiling after the phone was hung up. You were listening to everything that was said over the intercom and everyone was staring at you now. Ivy had quickly stood up once she heard Mettaton's voice. She seemed quite excited to hear it.

"Oh. My. Gosh. She knows Mettaton..!?" You hear a girl whisper. "I can't believe it!" Another whisper came.

More whispers were heard and Obi leaned over in his chair with a small smile, "You know Mettaton? Wow, lucky you." He chuckles quietly and you smile faintly.

"You may head to the office, Ms. (Y/N)." The teacher announces. You nod with a quiet 'thank you', but you stop once Obi lightly grabs your wrist, "So cruel, you're leaving me here to rot." He whispers with a fake sad face. You roll your eyes playfully and pull away with another chuckle, "Oh relax, you'll be fine." You grab your backpack and begin to walk out. A few people wave you goodbye, especially that one obnoxious girl named Ginger.

She was quite interesting. She was a... Person. Dog. You wouldn't call her a furry because she did take that to offense and was often bullied for it. You've seen a few monsters much like herself, so she wasn't weird to you. Ginger was pretty nice in your opinion.

You walked through the hallway quietly. The tiles turned your soft, gentle footsteps into loud ones. Ivy's claws clanked against the refined stones in sync with your footsteps. You were quite happy with the turn of events this week.

Minus the little talk with Sans. After that had happened he had sent Phoebe home and tried to talk to you. You refused to speak with him and you locked yourself in your room. It may have been a childish decision, but you weren't happy with him. He refused to listen to you and you felt like he was just ignoring you.

"Darling! Over here!" The flamboyant robot cooed, waving his arm to signal where he was. You walked over to him and smiled subtly, "Dear, my parties still need some decorating to do! And I was wondering if you could help me. Not that you necessarily have a choice of course, just thought I'd let you know what we are doing today!" He grins and walks out of the building with you.

"That's alright. It sounds like fun, but.. How'd you get me out of school? I thought you had to be a guardian." You murmur and look up at Mettaton. He glances down at you and chuckles, "I am one of you guardians, silly~ I managed to convince Sans to put me on the paper. Considering he's only eighteen, he can't necessarily be the only one on there. Toriel's on there as well."

"How'd he fill it out then?" You question. How did he? If he wasn't 'old enough', then who signed all of the papers and enrolled you?

"Toriel, of course! She's put down on there as your mother." Mettaton grins and continues walking until you reach the limo that awaits outside of the school. Mother? You thought it over for a few seconds before just simply accepting it. After you get into the long vehicle, you glance out the window and see others looking out of the classroom windows at you. A few took some pictures, causing you to turn away. Mettaton lifts Ivy up and sets her on your lap before climbing into the limo on the other side.

(TIMESKIP)

You were standing in the middle of Mettaton's living room, looking around at all of the current decorations that were scattered in various places. Asriel and Frisk were there as well to help with the decorating. The two of you occasionally mingled, but nothing else interesting happened. Ivy was laying under the snack table, waiting until someone came and dropped a snack or two. The party wasn't starting until about eight o'clock. It was a free party, so people could come as they pleased, so you figured a lot of people would be there. You weren't too sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

Ivy looked around as she heard a door open and some familiar voices.

"the gang's all here."

"METTATON! WE'VE COME WITH A SPINNY BLOWER!" A spinny blower?

"She's not an actual fan, Papyrus." Sans whispered quietly.

You narrowed your eyes, "Yeah. She is a blower, isn't she Sans?" You mentally slapped yourself for being so bitter within your mind. You shouldn't stress yourself over this... You should be happy that he's happy.

Mettaton strolled into the room where everyone stood in. You and Ivy were deathly quiet.

Ivy had her paws perched up on the snack table and she nudged some chips out of the bowl and onto the floor.

You didn't even bother listening to everyone talking, you just stared off into space until Frisk asked a question. You gave an answer that wasn't meant to be shared with everyone's ears.

"It's Sans' ecto-bitch."

Everyone stared over at you in silence. They all looked shocked with what you said. Asriel blinked a few times before looking towards the couple. Phoebe stared over at you with an offended look on her face and a single chip fell from Ivy's jowl as she stared up at you.

So much for keeping quiet.