Creative title {22}

You stared down at your phone with the number dialed in. You were still curious about the boy.. So you sighed and sent him a text.

Hello?

You leaned back against the wall in silence. It was a sunday afternoon and there really wasn't much to do. You weren't one to go and wander outside, so you stayed inside. sans was 'at work' and so was Papyrus. Pap had told you that he would bring you to work on your day off at school. You were quite excited. You didn't know that Papyrus worked! And knowing him, it was probably going to be something that he really liked to do. A part of you thought maybe he was an assistant chef or something.

You were suddenly pulled from your thoughts as you received a text.

Unsaved number: I was beginning to think that you wouldn't text me.

You chuckled quietly and began to type back.

Well, I was pretty curious. You never told me your name, so.

Unsaved number: The name's Obi, and I was wondering if maybe you wanted to hang out later today? Around 2 if possible?

You snickered a bit and glanced around the room. Ivy was watching you as she sat on the floor in silence.

I suppose, but I'll have to double check.

Unsaved number: Alright

You rolled out of bed and walked over to Sans' room. You knocked on the door quietly and it opened shortly after, "Yeah?" He mumbled, "Is there something you need?"

"I was wondering if maybe I could go meet up with somebody... A friend of mine." You murmur and he grows a bit skeptical.

"Who...?" Sans mumbles and puts a hand in his pocket, leaning against the door frame.

"Obi." You nod and he sighs, "Okay... But. Please come back at 3:30, okay?" It's obvious he's doing his best to keep his cool. He wasn't too sure if Obi was a girl's name or a boy's name...

"Okay!" You grin and walk back to your room, "Ivy! C'mon!" You called. It was about a quarter after 1. You were a little bit worried about the meeting, but you'd have Ivy! And sure enough you'd be out in public so... There wasn't much to worry about, right?

Right.

Where are we meeting up?

Unsaved number: How does Grillby's sound?

Sure, I'll see you there.

Yeah. You'd be perfectly fine! If you were going to Grillby's then you would be safe enough. If anything happened, sure enough Grillby would do something.

"Wait, (Y/N)." Sans called and approached your room, "Where are you going?"

"Grillby's." You answer as you slip your jacket over your shoulders, zipping it up. Ivy sits at your feet, looking up at Sans quietly.

"Alright. I'll see you later." Sans does his best to give you a reassuring smile, but the way his hands are acting proves that he doesn't want you to go.

You do your best to dismiss it and go to walk past him, but he halts you by putting an arm in front of you. His hand is against the wall and he's refusing to make eye contact with you, "Uh.. (Y-Y/N)..."

You blush slightly and look at his arm and then look over at him, "Yeah?"

"Please let me know if anything happens, alright?" Sans looks at you. He's being serious about it, obviously. Only now you began to think that he was stalling you. It was now 1:30 and it was a good 15 minute walk to Grillby's, "Of course." You smile and Sans moves his arm with a small smile.