{59}

You smiled a little as tears streamed down your face. You cupped Gans' face in both hands and pulled him down to you as you laid back down. You kissed him in return and he quickly responded with kissing back.

He was shocked, but accepted it anyways.

Obi may have been gone, but you had love.

And that's all Obi wanted.

For you to be loved.

-------------

(Content ahead is made for a mature audience, but no lemon)

You and Gans had now been silent ever since that had happened. Thankfully the door was closed... You weren't too sure if you wanted anyone seeing what had just happened. As you stared into Gans' different colored eyes you sighed softly. Gans stared back with a blush spread on his face, this time being a more crimson color instead of yellow. He opened his mouth to say something, but stopped himself by biting his bottom lip.

"I..." You murmured, glancing away. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that."

"No it's fine," Gans insisted. "I've... Been wanting to do that for a.. long time now." He admits, his blush getting darker. You look back up at him with a smile and chuckle softly. He nervously laughs in response as he speaks again. "It's midnight, you should get some rest..." He murmurs, standing up and gazing away from you, trying to make it less awkward.

"Oh... Yeah, you're right." Truth be told you wanted him to stay with you. You were still mourning Obi and have finding this new connection with Gans, you wanted to be with him. He was comforting for once.

"...unless you want me to stay."

"That works too." You nodded, perfectly okay with him sleeping in here. You wanted him to. You wanted to be close to him...

Gans walked over to your bed, kicking his shoes off and sitting down next to you.

"So... Should we get some sleep?" You ask and turn towards him only to find him close to you.

"Yeah yeah, in a minute..." He whispers and moves in for a kiss. You accept it and press back. You soon pull away and smile at him subtly. Gans moves forward more, causing you to move backwards until your back is pressed to the bed. He hovers over you, gazing down at you with lust filled eyes.

You watch him and he quickly kisses you roughly with passion. It quickly becomes sloppy and heated. The two of you pant for air as Gans moves to your ear. "You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do this to you." He whispers huskily.

You shiver as he nibbles your ear lobe and moves down to your neck, leaving tiny love bites and marks to announce that your now his princess.

"Don't be so quiet..." He mumbles and stops at the top of your shirt.

"I... I just... I'm not used to this." You explain, blushing slightly.

"I know. Me neither, but... If you want me to stop, let me know."

Obi flashed into your mind and you nodded a little. "Okay."

Gans slipped his hands under your shirt, tracing your body with his fingers.

You tried to calm yourself, but to no avail you couldn't help but flinch. You suddenly shoved Gans off of you.

"Ah!" Gans yelled in surprise, catching himself before falling. "What was that for!?"

"I'm sorry! I just... I can't do this." You sighed. Gans nodded a little, understanding why.

"That's okay... I'll stop." He said, lowering himself next to you and pulling you close to his chest. "It's going to be okay..."

"It's going to be okay..." Obi's voice echoed in your mind.

"I'm here for you." Gans mumbled.

"I'll always be here for you."

(Ta-da
A short chapter done on my phone)

And shoutout to: ProfessionalGeek101
Go follow them~ they've got a pretty nice book!