Part 1 {12}

A few more weeks had passed by and you were positive Sans was avoiding you. He started to eat meals after you or before you. Sometimes he didn't even eat at all. It made you upset and down in the dumps for sure.

But he did walk you to school today. He was awfully quiet and fidgety... You didn't understand why, but he was being very quiet. You were quiet too, only because he seemed nervous about being around you... It was beyond your own knowledge as to why he was acting up. A part of you was angry, but a majority of your feelings consisted of depression.

Ivy grunted at Sans to try and egg him on, but he didn't respond. Ivy huffed and nudged his leg. He only shuffled away from her as he walked with you. Ivy let out a growl-whine and jumped up repeatedly to gain his attention. He only glanced at her and quickly looked forwards. After you arrived at the school you turned around to say goodbye to him, but he was already gone...

Ivy snorts and stomps into the school with you. She appeared to be angered with Sans because he was ignoring the both of you!

The day progressed slowly... And Benjamin wasn't there. That was the fourth time this week. Asriel and Frisk were there, but you didn't talk to them much. You often sat with them at lunch when Benjamin wasn't at school.

And hey... We ALL have our bullies... And here they were.

He was a monster. He was tall, slim and wore a tuxedo today. He had cat like ears with turquoise tips and his hair was black. His eyes were also the same color blue, but his skin was a grey tone. Some said that he had some fur, but you weren't too sure. He also had a large tail. It had a circle with the same blue color and four large, long claws with blue tips as well.

There were rumors going around that he once picked someone up with his tail and slammed them down in a fight. That scared you more than anything... But what struck you right in the emotions was the fact that he knew you were abused.

You didn't know how, but he just did. And he was very rude about it. He didn't believe that you were abused, so he badgered you about it in more ways than one. He even had a gang. It consisted of two more boys. The other two had mohawks and both sides of their head were shaved. One was blonde with brown eyes and the other had white hair with black shaved sides and bright blue eyes.

"(Y/N)." A voice snickered as the boy walked up next to you. His tail hovered faintly off of the ground as he walked next to you. You clenched your teeth and looked towards him, "H-hi Levi..." You whispered quietly.

Ivy let out a low growl as Levi drew closer with the other two boys. One of the boys flashes a grin and the other is constantly smirking.

"I've got a favor to ask of you..." Levi mumbles and sets his arm around you, dragging you closer to him. You stiffen. "I'm havin' a party this weekend and I am in need of some entertainment," he purrs, literally. You can feel his chest rumbling quietly as if he were a cat, "I was wondering if you could put on a show for us with your tantrums!" He grins and laughs. The blonde behind him laughs, but the one with the white, silverish hair only continues to smirk. He appears to be apologetic, but he refuses to completely show it.

You shut your eyes tightly as they left you alone. Ivy whined and nudged your leg as you entered your next class and sat down. You sat next to Benjamin in every class besides health, because she didn't have health. You quietly pet the dog and pay attention to the teacher. Those boys had been messing with you for a good two weeks now and you never said anything to Sans, Papyrus or sans. You refused to. You didn't want to burden them with your problem...

The other hours of the day passed on slowly and you were now sitting in the cafeteria for lunch. You poked at the food with your fork and let out a small sigh.

"Whoa there, something wrong?" Asriel murmurs and you shake your head, "No, I'm alright." Frisk watches you quietly and appears to be disagreeing with what you had told Asriel.

Asriel hums in hesitation, "Alright... Hey (Y/N), there's gonna be this party this weekend! I got invited and I wanted to know if you wanted to come with! It'll be awesome! Please??"

"Asriel I..." You try to think of a good reason. You knew he was talking about Levi, Levi was one of the top dogs in this school, "I don't have anything nice to wear."

"Then you haven't met Mettaton." Frisk butts in and laughs quietly, "He'll help you. You're our friend, so he'll love to help."

You sigh and look down. You didn't want to disappoint them... And you weren't going to be alone, so you nodded a little and they grinned, "Hey, can I bring a friend?"

"Sure! Who?" Asriel asks. They had yet to meet Benjamin. She was always skittish and quiet, so they hardly knew of her existence even though she sat with you guys once in a while.

"Her name's Benjamin." You answer and Frisk nearly jokes on what he was eating, "W-whoa- you're friends with her?"

"Yeah... Is that bad...? Do you not like her?"

"No no, I'm just surprised! She's so quiet..." Frisk murmured. "She's been sitting with us for a while." You point out and he nods, "Yeah I know, but... I just thought maybe she was just sitting there to be there."

Strange...

(TIMESKIP)

It was the end of 6th hour. You ran from health class with Ivy and quickly made your way into the hallway. Everyone quickly flooded from the school to go home and you were left in the hallway, trying to let Ivy get out safely.

As you began to walk again you were halted by a hand on your shoulder.

"Where ya goin'?" Levi snickered, "Probably goin' home to your mom, huh?" He taunted, "I know you're not really abused.. You'd show way more signs if you were. It's not nice to be such an attention whore."

Ivy snarled loudly and Levi glared at the dog, "Keep quiet, mutt." Levi spat and Ivy only bared her teeth to look more intimidating, "I said shut it!" Levi growled again and the tail flashes a cyan color. Ivy is suddenly in the tail's grasp and he yelps as the grip begins to tighten.

"Stop!" You shriek and shove Levi. He tips backwards and lands on his butt with another growl. Ivy starts to scream and flail around. Her cries are becoming higher in pitch. All teachers were outside to survey the kids as they got on the bus, so there was no point in yelling for a teacher.

Levi drops the dog and gets to his feet. He kicks the dog and she yelps again. He started to make his way towards you and once he was close enough you noticed his breathing increase violently, "It's not my choice." He suddenly whispers and his eyes glaze over. Levi swings his hand back and turns it into a fist.

The hand made contact with your face quicker than you imagined. You were sent back by the force and sent to the ground with a thud. You quickly gasp for air and stare up at Levi in horror, "No!! Noo!" You scream and kick around, backing up. For a split second you recalled the night you ran away from home, "No! No!!" You continue screaming, but none of it seems to faze Levi. He seems possessed.

A black cane suddenly appears with a flash in his hand. It's obvious he's planning to use it, but his eyes are clouded with regret? Just as he's about to hit you with the weapon a voice screams out

"Don't hurt her!"

(dun dun dunnnn)